Discussion Board

Page 21 of 40 FirstFirst ... 111213141516171819202122232425262728293031 ... LastLast

Re: Ovi reports not working?

Quote Originally Posted by wizard_hu_ View Post
    When I see this neverending thread (next one is the 300th post, only an old, extinct VPN thread (*) was this long), I start wondering if it is really some unstable code, or the site is getting attacks from time to time?

(* if someone is interested: http://www.developer.nokia.com/Commu...PN-policy-file)

So far this thread stays in topic, it's just online reports are in neverending troubles. We understand you as a moderator as you need to read all this but we have no choice but constantly report problems as they appear
    http://inmobisoft.com

Nokia Developer Moderator

It is Ok, I was not complaining, and I am not a moderator in this board anyway. I was just "thinking loud".

Quote Originally Posted by pippo2010 View Post
    So far this thread stays in topic, it's just online reports are in neverending troubles. We understand you as a moderator as you need to read all this but we have no choice but constantly report problems as they appear
    I also agree 100% with You pippo2010

Regular Contributor

Quote Originally Posted by intellsys View Post
    They are not literally "up-to-date", they still need to be repopulated, right? I still can not see the test purchase I've made on 29th Dec and still no sales for January. So, the process to repopulate the reports is still in progress, please correct me if I am wrong.

Best Regards,
    Lau
    Are you able to see the test purchases now?

Regular Contributor

I have received invoice today, so it seems that statistics problems are related to invoice calculation & generation, as usual.

Regular Contributor

Quote Originally Posted by lostdev View Post
    I have received invoice today, so it seems that statistics problems are related to invoice calculation & generation, as usual.
    I have also received that. While the amount is too little compared to that of December. 2011.

Quote Originally Posted by cdutly View Post
    I have also received that. While the amount is too little compared to that of December. 2011.
    I have received large payment in December, this payment covers almost the entire previously unpaid amount for 2011 (excluding December, of course), so I think that this invoice covers processed part of December credit card payments, or something like this. It covers about 10% of my estimated December amount.

I published my first Nokia app on December 28, 2011. I'm afraid it fell through the cracks of this Ovi Store reporting problem - in 13 days the report says I have sold one app! (that is when the reports work which has only been once or twice in that period of time for me). This same app sells at least 25/day on iOS and 5-10/day on WP7. I would think it could do better than WP with all the Nokia devices out there it works on (Symbian Belle). So, 1 app sold in 2 weeks... how can I get an accurate report or ask to have my account looked at by someone?

My suggestion:
    contact devloper support via developer.support@nokia.com
    or
    contact Andrew Nokia via Private Message or twitter of facebook

Nokia Developer Expert

Quote Originally Posted by SLOJES View Post
    I published my first Nokia app on December 28, 2011. I'm afraid it fell through the cracks of this Ovi Store reporting problem - in 13 days the report says I have sold one app! (that is when the reports work which has only been once or twice in that period of time for me). This same app sells at least 25/day on iOS and 5-10/day on WP7. I would think it could do better than WP with all the Nokia devices out there it works on (Symbian Belle). So, 1 app sold in 2 weeks... how can I get an accurate report or ask to have my account looked at by someone?
    I have addressed this via PM. The main reason for your low download count is due to your distribution settings. You currently have selected only Belle devices, three of which are available publicly. Users with Symbian ^ 3 devices with the base OS will not be able to purchase your application.
    Andrew
    Follow @AndrewAtNokia on Twitter for news and updates about Nokia Publish!
    Andrew is now on Facebook to assist you with any publishing related inquiries.

Hi Andrew,
    for December and January I experienced a 40% sales drop on all my apps. It started during december report issues. Can you check please?

anyone who did test purchases solved the problem with missing purchases? I still don't see mine. Actually started to suspect if it was just a dream, but my credit card keep telling me it was real
    http://inmobisoft.com

I am still has huge drop in sales since 5 january.
    And one download for 300 euros (obviously error).

Ovi reports still broken.

Quote Originally Posted by indome View Post
    Are you able to see the test purchases now?
    The purchase I've made in december is still not there. I can not make another purchase now..., but as Andrew said now the reports seem to work (I mean they register sales since 6th of January).

Approximately 50% of the test purchases that I made are not in the December and January reports. If the ratio is the same then we actually have reported half of the real sales. This is really annoying