×

Discussion Board

Page 22 of 40 FirstFirst ... 121314151617181920212223242526272829303132 ... LastLast
Results 316 to 330 of 598
  1. #316
    Regular Contributor
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Posts
    111

    Re: Ovi reports not working?

    It seems that there is only partial statistics available for last few days. Andrew, can you please clarify, is this a real cause, and when the remaining data will be repopulated?

  2. #317
    Nokia Developer Expert
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Posts
    492

    Re: Ovi reports not working?

    Hi all,

    For those who are experiencing missing data for their test purchases, please do the following:
    1) Email developer.support@nokia.com
    2) Provide the following in the email:
    - Content link in Store
    - Nokia username in the store
    - Date/Time of Purchase
    - Method of Purchase (Operator or Credit card)
    - Mobile service provider

    For those who are experiencing missing or partial data in the reports, please provide me with the link to your reports so I can investigate this further.

    Sorry for all the inconveniences.

    Andrew
    Andrew
    Follow @AndrewAtNokia on Twitter for news and updates about Nokia Publish!
    Andrew is now on Facebook to assist you with any publishing related inquiries.

  3. #318
    Nokia Developer Expert
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Posts
    492

    Re: Ovi reports not working?

    Just to let you folks know, I'm currently on Facebook providing publishing assistance. If you have any questions, you may re-direct them there for a quicker response.

    http://www.facebook.com/groups/12668...1152627530052/
    Andrew
    Follow @AndrewAtNokia on Twitter for news and updates about Nokia Publish!
    Andrew is now on Facebook to assist you with any publishing related inquiries.

  4. #319
    Registered User
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Posts
    228

    Re: Ovi reports not working?

    Quote Originally Posted by Andrew Nokia View Post
    Hi all,

    For those who are experiencing missing data for their test purchases, please do the following:
    1) Email developer.support@nokia.com
    2) Provide the following in the email:
    - Content link in Store
    - Nokia username in the store
    - Date/Time of Purchase
    - Method of Purchase (Operator or Credit card)
    - Mobile service provider

    For those who are experiencing missing or partial data in the reports, please provide me with the link to your reports so I can investigate this further.

    Sorry for all the inconveniences.

    Andrew
    Hi Andrew, I did as you suggested, submitted request to developer.support@nokia.com with purchase details. As answer I've got (literally speaking) "Hey, look that day you had some purchases for that specific app, so why do you complain?" So the question is, do the Developer Support Team has access to real data from which online reports are generated? What was the purpose of sending all purchase info if it was not even used to check the situation? They just looked at online reports (that I see as well) and decided to say me everything is OK, despite the fact that purchase was not registered! How can we trust this system? It become frustrating...
    http://inmobisoft.com

  5. #320
    Nokia Developer Expert
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Posts
    492

    Re: Ovi reports not working?

    Quote Originally Posted by pippo2010 View Post
    Hi Andrew, I did as you suggested, submitted request to developer.support@nokia.com with purchase details. As answer I've got (literally speaking) "Hey, look that day you had some purchases for that specific app, so why do you complain?" So the question is, do the Developer Support Team has access to real data from which online reports are generated? What was the purpose of sending all purchase info if it was not even used to check the situation? They just looked at online reports (that I see as well) and decided to say me everything is OK, despite the fact that purchase was not registered! How can we trust this system? It become frustrating...
    I'm sorry to hear of this. Please send me the ticket reference number of that email. I will address this issue personally.
    Andrew
    Follow @AndrewAtNokia on Twitter for news and updates about Nokia Publish!
    Andrew is now on Facebook to assist you with any publishing related inquiries.

  6. #321
    Registered User
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Posts
    228

    Re: Ovi reports not working?

    Hi Andrew,

    ticket number is #90906, country - The Netherlands. Thank you in advance for your help
    http://inmobisoft.com

  7. #322
    Registered User
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Posts
    228

    Re: Ovi reports not working?

    Just to let everyone know. My test purchase was located in the database and online reports but listed under totally different country (I live in The Netehrlands, purchase is listed under Germany). So, for those who miss test purchases it could be same issue. Andrew is trying to understand the reason of wrongly detected country.

  8. #323
    Registered User
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Posts
    43

    Re: Ovi reports not working?

    In the last weekend stopped working update statistics on paid applications again.

  9. #324
    Nokia Developer Expert
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Posts
    492

    Re: Ovi reports not working?

    Quote Originally Posted by pippo2010 View Post
    Just to let everyone know. My test purchase was located in the database and online reports but listed under totally different country (I live in The Netehrlands, purchase is listed under Germany). So, for those who miss test purchases it could be same issue. Andrew is trying to understand the reason of wrongly detected country.
    Now I know who you are
    Andrew
    Follow @AndrewAtNokia on Twitter for news and updates about Nokia Publish!
    Andrew is now on Facebook to assist you with any publishing related inquiries.

  10. #325
    Registered User
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Posts
    228

    Re: Ovi reports not working?

    Quote Originally Posted by Andrew Nokia View Post
    Now I know who you are
    I thought you already guessed about it. Sorry I use too many different names/logins in different places

  11. #326
    Nokia Developer Expert
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Posts
    492

    Re: Ovi reports not working?

    Quote Originally Posted by DreadDog View Post
    In the last weekend stopped working update statistics on paid applications again.
    Are you sure about this? I've just checked your reports and they seem to be updating fine.
    Andrew
    Follow @AndrewAtNokia on Twitter for news and updates about Nokia Publish!
    Andrew is now on Facebook to assist you with any publishing related inquiries.

  12. #327
    Registered User
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Posts
    228

    Re: Ovi reports not working?

    For me reports are not updated for yesterday (January 22) yet

  13. #328
    Nokia Developer Expert
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Posts
    492

    Re: Ovi reports not working?

    Quote Originally Posted by pippo2010 View Post
    For me reports are not updated for yesterday (January 22) yet
    It usually takes 24 hours for the reports to fully capture the data. Let me know if this does not update by tomorrow and I'll look into this further.
    Andrew
    Follow @AndrewAtNokia on Twitter for news and updates about Nokia Publish!
    Andrew is now on Facebook to assist you with any publishing related inquiries.

  14. #329
    Registered User
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Posts
    77

    Re: Ovi reports not working?

    What are test purchases?

  15. #330
    Nokia Developer Moderator
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Location
    Oslo, Norway
    Posts
    28,684

    Re: Ovi reports not working?

    I assume it is nothing special: you create a new account and buy your own application. Then wait for the purchase to appear in the reports.

Similar Threads

  1. Anybody else noticing the reports are not working?
    By launic in forum [Closed] Publishing to Nokia Store
    Replies: 61
    Last Post: 2011-08-16, 19:13
  2. Reports not working again???
    By John.Tan in forum [Closed] Publishing to Nokia Store
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 2011-04-01, 20:44
  3. ovi store reports request
    By shaii in forum [Closed] Publishing to Nokia Store
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 2010-01-14, 11:02
  4. Ovi Store reports
    By anatni in forum [Closed] Publishing to Nokia Store
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 2010-01-13, 20:22
  5. Anybody seen reports stop working?
    By jscurtis in forum [Closed] Publishing to Nokia Store
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 2009-12-02, 00:46

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
×