×

Discussion Board

Page 24 of 40 FirstFirst ... 141516171819202122232425262728293031323334 ... LastLast
Results 346 to 360 of 598
  1. #346
    Registered User
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Posts
    43

    Re: Ovi reports not working?

    It took me 7 minutes just to authenticate login..as usual, sales start going down and then disappear....

  2. #347
    Registered User
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Posts
    64

    Re: Ovi reports not working?

    It takes long time to login and sometimes failed
    Reports not working again
    Quote Originally Posted by Poly View Post
    It took me 7 minutes just to authenticate login..as usual, sales start going down and then disappear....

  3. #348
    Registered User
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Posts
    24

    Re: Ovi reports not working?

    Quote Originally Posted by SieMotNok View Post
    Is there currently a maintenance going on?
    I just got some data in reports...seems like they are lagging by a day...

  4. #349
    Nokia Developer Expert
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Posts
    492

    Re: Ovi reports not working?

    Quote Originally Posted by SieMotNok View Post
    I just got some data in reports...seems like they are lagging by a day...
    The online reporting tool for paid content is experiencing a delay that is observed to be more than 24 hours. We are diligently working on getting the reports up-to-date and will provide you with additional information when we have further news. Please note that your download reports for free content is not affected.

    We apologize for the inconvenience caused by this matter. We will be updating this post when we receive further information - http://support.publish.nokia.com/?p=4065&type=alert.
    Andrew
    Follow @AndrewAtNokia on Twitter for news and updates about Nokia Publish!
    Andrew is now on Facebook to assist you with any publishing related inquiries.

  5. #350
    Regular Contributor
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Posts
    53

    Re: Ovi reports not working?

    Quote Originally Posted by Andrew Nokia View Post
    The online reporting tool for paid content is experiencing a delay that is observed to be more than 24 hours. We are diligently working on getting the reports up-to-date and will provide you with additional information when we have further news. Please note that your download reports for free content is not affected.

    We apologize for the inconvenience caused by this matter. We will be updating this post when we receive further information - http://support.publish.nokia.com/?p=4065&type=alert.
    Dear Nokia support,

    I am sufferring from 50% to 70% sale drop on paied items from Jan. 23th. Do you have any commnet on this?

  6. #351
    Regular Contributor
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Posts
    111

    Re: Ovi reports not working?

    Quote Originally Posted by cdutly View Post
    Dear Nokia support,

    I am sufferring from 50% to 70% sale drop on paied items from Jan. 23th. Do you have any commnet on this?
    See this thread:

    http://www.developer.nokia.com/Commu...rts-statistics

    May of us are suffering from this.

  7. #352
    Registered User
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Posts
    210

    Re: Ovi reports not working?

    I have not seen any sales since March 1st and the reports bubble on the main (Home) page of the publisher control panel never loads, just sits there with the graphic spinning...
    Anyone else having these issues?
    Cheers,
    Jon

  8. #353
    Registered User
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Posts
    228

    Re: Ovi reports not working?

    Yep, spinning bubble seems to be a new feature of Online Reports for now Becoming serious, after update reports are quite buggy and some things are not working properly yet. But it seems they fixing them every day.
    About sales, I personally have them, low but they definitely exist.

  9. #354
    Super Contributor
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    Helsinki, Finland
    Posts
    1,098

    Re: Ovi reports not working?

    Hi there, Jon

    Sorry for any inconvenience regarding the sales reports, and thank you for notifying about this.

    I have contacted the team responsible and we should expect an update here soon.

    Best Regards,
    Marko
    [FONT="Comic Sans MS"][COLOR="Blue"][/COLOR][I]Marko Lumivuori
    Technical Support
    +358 40 8019330
    [email]marko.lumivuori@nokia.com[/email][/I][/FONT]

  10. #355
    Registered User
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Posts
    1

    Re: Ovi reports not working?

    The situation is the same here.
    After login to the publisher account, the reports can never finish loading and we can only see graphical spinning and no data.
    This situation already existed for about a week or so.
    Hope Nokia staff can notice this problem and fix it ASAP.
    Thanks.


    Quote Originally Posted by Jon Heron View Post
    I have not seen any sales since March 1st and the reports bubble on the main (Home) page of the publisher control panel never loads, just sits there with the graphic spinning...
    Anyone else having these issues?
    Cheers,
    Jon

  11. #356
    Registered User
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Posts
    29

    Re: Ovi reports not working?

    Click the reports tab then it loads, for some reason its broken on the home page

  12. #357
    Registered User
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Posts
    43

    Re: Ovi reports not working?

    Ovi reports stops updating a paid applications statistics since 20/03/2012. Have anyone the same issue?

  13. #358
    Regular Contributor
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Posts
    54

    Re: Ovi reports not working?

    Quote Originally Posted by DreadDog View Post
    Ovi reports stops updating a paid applications statistics since 20/03/2012. Have anyone the same issue?
    Yes its not updating

  14. #359
    Registered User
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Posts
    6

    Re: Ovi reports not working?

    In my case reports are partially updated for 19.03 and not updated for 20.03

  15. #360
    Registered User
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Posts
    210

    Re: Ovi reports not working?

    Mine is also still broken, I tried clearing the cache in my browser too (firefox) and still the same thing, spinning graphic since about March 1...
    Jon

Similar Threads

  1. Anybody else noticing the reports are not working?
    By launic in forum [Closed] Publishing to Nokia Store
    Replies: 61
    Last Post: 2011-08-16, 19:13
  2. Reports not working again???
    By John.Tan in forum [Closed] Publishing to Nokia Store
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 2011-04-01, 20:44
  3. ovi store reports request
    By shaii in forum [Closed] Publishing to Nokia Store
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 2010-01-14, 11:02
  4. Ovi Store reports
    By anatni in forum [Closed] Publishing to Nokia Store
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 2010-01-13, 20:22
  5. Anybody seen reports stop working?
    By jscurtis in forum [Closed] Publishing to Nokia Store
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 2009-12-02, 00:46

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
×