Discussion Board

Page 26 of 40 FirstFirst ... 161718192021222324252627282930313233343536 ... LastLast

Re: Ovi reports not working?

I like the new message that warns you that the reports are in trouble inside the nokia reports, but I don't get why does that happen to them all the time.

Well, I hope that at least our money gets counted correctly.
    Since Nokia is not able to fix a simple reporting function after almost a week, I start to worry....

It seems that reports start updating again, I see partial update for 25-27 March now

Neverending story. And again stop in paid statistics reporting. Since 09.04.

Reports not working, sales drops... When they going to fix this issues?

Regular Contributor

Is anyone else seeing a drop in sales (not free downloads) of about 30% during the last 3 days?

I can see such effect too, do not know what is the source of this drop.

Regular Contributor

What should I say to this report? Three comments at the first day for a new published app, but ZERO purchase in the report.

cdutly: you could say that you DIDNT READ PUBLISHER MANUAL.

report for NEW PAID APPS is only being generated AFTER 7 days so you should be happy that people are commenting and buying your app.

Regular Contributor

Is it a new policy? I haven't met this problem for other of my apps before.

Quote Originally Posted by shaii View Post

report for NEW PAID APPS is only being generated AFTER 7 days so you should be happy that people are commenting and buying your app.

Nokia Developer Champion

I am not aware with this new policy if there is any as report of paid apps updates every 24 hours for me.

Quote Originally Posted by shaii View Post
    Nokia Developer Wiki Moderation team
    World's Greatest Speeches for Windows Phone is now available on WP Marketplace.

I published my first paid game 1,5 years ago. The game was then and all games and apps after the first one has been affected by this initial 7 day delay. After the first week, the sales updates every 24 hours. So at least in my case it's not a new policy.

Super Contributor

Hi all,

Indeed the new paid apps 7 days plus then updates every 24 hours is what should be experienced.

If this does not happen, then there might be really something else going on.

Should you meet this issue, post here or you can also pvt msg me or email me at marko.lumivuori @ nokia.com (remember to remove the empty spaces...)

Cheers,
    Marko
    [FONT="Comic Sans MS"][COLOR="Blue"][/COLOR][I]Marko Lumivuori
    Technical Support
    +358 40 8019330
    [email]marko.lumivuori@nokia.com[/email][/I][/FONT]

Angry What a NIGHTMARE this store is

What am I supposed to think, as a publisher, about your store, and Nokia company in general, if in just two months since I published my application, the following problems occured, some of them multiple times:

- payments delayed. Just when I was expecting my first payment, you announced that "due to a problem it will be slightly delayed". I don't know what you mean by "slightly" but it's been NINE DAYS since that announcement and the alert hasn't even been updated with any further details. So you don't even bother to properly inform us when we will get OUR money. I still haven't received my payments for March and April!

If you delay the payment by more than two weeks, I expect that you compensate for this, as I see no reasons why you would be profiting from keeping my money on your bank account providing you with interest. You already took 40% of the price, enough.

- no invoice received from Nokia, ever.

- reports stop working at random times, and for 8-9 days they haven't been working at all. Until May 23rd multiple sales a day, since May 23rd ZERO SALES reported, for over a week now. And I've got emails from people informing me that they bought my apps on those days.

- reports appearing in either Chinese or English, randomly. It's been so ever since I published my applications, for over two months now. Apparently no one bothers to fix it.

- searching by keywords in the store does not work. NONE of the keywords finds my N9 application. How are people supposed to find my applications in that sea of those completely useless "AppWizard" RSS feeds, if keywords don't work? I reported it twice, was told that they're aware of the problem and are fixing it, to no avail.

- breakdown reports - where are they? I haven't received a single one.

- and there's a LOT of smaller issues.

To recap, you don't send the payments, nor invoices, your reports don't work (or work so chaotically that one can't really trust what they show and if they really indicate all sales), a message about "reporting problem and maintenance in progress" appears every now and then making them completely UNRELIABLE, people can't find my applications because searching by keywords does not work (at least for the Nokia N9 applications), breakdown reports are not sent, the reports page is in Chinese all the time.... and I still haven't described a number of smaller issues.

I don't know what's happening with Nokia, but this is simply PATHETIC.

I don't know when I will get my revenue as you just suspended the payments and didn't bother to post any update for NINE DAYS and I didn't get March and April payments until today, I don't know if I am selling anything as the reports clearly stopped working at the same day as you announced the problem with payments, breakdown reports are not delivered or delayed all the time, I don't receive invoices, my applications can't be found among those thousands of RSS feeds (AppWizard junk) because searching by keywords doesn't work (and has never worked since I published my app), you want me to learn Chinese to be able to read the sales report as it appears in Chinese every second time.....

I'm wondering if with all this MESS there are still ANY reasons left to continue selling my apps through the Nokia store. I have NEVER seen such a crippled software store where NONE of the most basic and most important functions works reliably and correctly, and I don't even receive my payments.

If this store is a reflection of what is happening with Nokia, then the end is probably very near.

P.S. Oh, and look at this forum.... The sticky "Latest Alerts & News: Please check back here regularly" thread (and in fact all the sticky threads that were supposed to be updated by Nokia regularly) hasn't been updated since December 2011, so it does not contain ANY latest news and alerts, for over 5 months now. And "Andrew Nokia" who was representing Nokia on this forum hasn't logged in since.... April 27th (i.e. a month now), so they probably fired him, too. Nokia is clearly DROWNING.
    Last edited by burningplatform; 2012-05-28 at 11:24.

Regular Contributor

Re: What a NIGHTMARE this store is

Totally agree every point of you. It sucks! You know the operator payment in our country is not working very often and we don't know how the end users buy the paid apps.

Symbian, Qt, Meego, all has gone. I just want to know which platform Nokia is going to and has the ability to make it better!