Discussion Board

Page 29 of 40 FirstFirst ... 192021222324252627282930313233343536373839 ... LastLast
    Regular Contributor

Re: Ovi reports not working?

I am facing the same situation

Very very low revenue last 2/3 days....what is happening ?????!!!!!!??????

Regular Contributor

Quote Originally Posted by Maveric View Post
    Hi pixsta,

Thanks for notifying us. I will inform and check this out immediately - me or somebody else will post an update here asap.

Best,
    Marko
    Hi Marko,

Any update on this?

Regular Contributor

Sales is becoming a joke in Nokia. More than 50% drop in just a matter of 3 days and no one from Nokia is even interested to reply

The problem continue. 4 days with 70% sales drop. Andrew, where are you?

I am facing the same situation!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Question Re: Ovi reports not working?

Hi.

Just one question.

How many of you already had contacts from potential customers, informing that they wanted to buy your app by operator billing and couldn't due to payment errors (SMS)?

I was doing some math based on the single braeakdown report that I received until today, the percentage that I have of sales by credit card vs operator billing (+-70%) is almost the same drop that I have whenever there are these "generalized" sales drops.

Another strange thing, in countries where most purchases are made by the operator, the evolution of sales are very strange, with gaps.

One example, based on one app with sales at Australia:

From 05.11.2011 to 04.03.2012 sales almost every day
    From 05.03.2012 to 20.03.2012 no sales
    From 21.03.2012 to 29.03.2012 sales almost every day
    From 30.03.2012 to 19.04.2012 no sales

It's just coincidence?

Super Contributor

Hi there,

Good to hear the reports have started to work as should, and please do report here anytime you feel there are any interruptions or long delays related.

Best Regards,
    Marko
    [FONT="Comic Sans MS"][COLOR="Blue"][/COLOR][I]Marko Lumivuori
    Technical Support
    +358 40 8019330
    [email]marko.lumivuori@nokia.com[/email][/I][/FONT]

Regular Contributor

Sales is always less than the previous day and each day its my lowest.
    Last edited by indome; 2012-06-19 at 06:43.

Quote Originally Posted by Maveric View Post
    Hi there,

Good to hear the reports have started to work as should, and please do report here anytime you feel there are any interruptions or long delays related.

Best Regards,
    Marko
    No, they are not working right....unless you consider right a 70% drop in sales overnight, as reported by all developers here. This self 'complacency is what keeps on bringing back this problem over and over again.

Sorry but I agree that the reports are working.

The numbers that are there are correct, now these numbers show one thing, since June 13 that there is a problem with the store since it seems that all developers had the same drop in sales (70%) from one day to another.

Yes the reports are working. And clearly show that the store has a bug and (the store) is not working properly causing a large drop in sales.

Quote Originally Posted by cotonet View Post
    Sorry but I agree that the reports are working.

The numbers that are there are correct, now these numbers show one thing, since June 13 that there is a problem with the store since it seems that all developers had the same drop in sales (70%) from one day to another.

Yes the reports are working. And clearly show that the store has a bug and (the store) is not working properly causing a large drop in sales.

I am facing the same situation, 2012.06.13-now and 60-70%......

I have the same problem. From 2012.06.13 to now 60-70% less. Does anyone have more information?

Regular Contributor

Problem is not only with reports now. As developers commented here, the reports might be working, but sales has drastically reduced by 70% to 80% from June 13th and no responsible reply from Nokia. This cannot happen overnight for all developers. I think Nokia's Ovi store has lots of problems. Lots of failed payments during app purchase, no update for new apps, best sellers, search not working and the list is endless. This gives a very bad experience to the customer who can throw a Nokia phone in no time and move to a another device.

Is Nokia trying to fix these bugs permanently? The store and reporting issues occur every fortnight and there is no proper fix from Nokia.

Can anyone from Nokia provide a valid answer for these queries.

Re: What a NIGHTMARE this store is

Another week has passed. Still no breakdown reports - despite promises, still no invoices, no payments, nothing. The online reporting seems to be dead again as it hasn't shown me a single sale for 3 days now. Searching by keywords still doesn't work for N9 content. Only this week, the online reporting was shown in Chinese three times.

Shortly speaking, NOTHING HAS BEEN DONE.

Oh, and I will not be emailing anyone. I already reported all problems to Publisher Support several times. And I also listed them all in this very thread, on the official NOKIA DEVELOPER forum related to payment and reporting issues with the Ovi store. So Nokia can learn about all the problems JUST BY READING THIS THREAD. I can't see how emailing Publisher Support yet another time can change anything if it's all listed here. I don't need yet another nice round (and completely unhelpful) answer, I want them to (just) FIX THE STORE, for ALL PUBLISHERS, not just myself. Or close it, for God's sake, if you can't make it work properly.

I'll wait a couple more weeks and then I will simply remove my software from the store and start distributing it individually as it simply does not make any sense to keep it in a store that just DOESN'T WORK and DOESN'T PAY. Being an Ovi store publisher for nearly 5 months, with "estimated revenue" of 500 Euros, I still haven't received a single payment, any invoice, any breakdown report - NOTHING.