Discussion Board

Page 30 of 40 FirstFirst ... 2021222324252627282930313233343536373839 ... LastLast

Re: Ovi reports not working?

For 4 or 5 days no single sale reported.

I'm getting REALLY tired with this mess.
    No payments, no breakdown reports, no invoices, no reliable online reporting.... NOTHING.
    What a bad joke.

Can anyone from Nokia provide a valid answer for these queries.
    Sure, they can. It's just that they don't want to.

I have only one update for paid content each day, but every one knows that there have to be two updates. Where is the second update?

Since June 12, I also experience large sales drops every second/third day... before, the sales followed a constant trend.

I am newbie, but I see some problems with reports. All the ime I am getting message ""We're taking care of a little maintenance issue right now. Please check back soon! and " Authentication failed while showing report".

Although, my content was 2 days in top 5 in 'Best sellers' reports says Purchases :3.

Hope to see real reports

It looks as if the reports have been restored as the amount of sold items has been changed retrospective.

On the other hand, ...
    1) to get access to my OVI publisher account, I need two log-in attempts (first attempt never works) and
    2) I sometimes get the error messages "Authentication failed while showing report. Please reload this page." and "We're taking care of a little maintenance issue right now. Please check back soon!".
    Last edited by patrickfrei; 2012-06-23 at 11:00.

Quote Originally Posted by patrickfrei View Post
    It looks as if the reports have been restored as the amount of sold items has been changed retrospective.

On the other hand, ...
    1) to get access to my OVI publisher account, I need two log-in attempts (first attempt never works) and
    2) I sometimes get the error messages "Authentication failed while showing report. Please reload this page." and "We're taking care of a little maintenance issue right now. Please check back soon!".
    My reports have also been updated, but only in case of MeeGo (N9). Sales from the past week suddenly appeared, which proves that online reporting didn't work last week.

Unfortunately, Symbian apps sales still aren't reported - no single sale of Symbian apps for 8 days now. So reporting of Symbian sales apparently still doesn't work.

I get the "We're taking care of a little maintenance issue right now." message, too. Several times a day. And sometimes it takes two login attempts.

So there's actually EVEN MORE issues than previously, not less.

Regular Contributor

I received update to reports on June 13th and 14th. After that there is no significant update. Daily sales is nearly becoming zero.

Quote Originally Posted by indome View Post
    I received update to reports on June 13th and 14th. After that there is no significant update. Daily sales is nearly becoming zero.
    Yeah, I have the same.

Quote Originally Posted by DreadDog View Post
    Yeah, I have the same.
    It looks that they updated the reports ONCE in the past week, and then STOPPED updating, again. How nice.
    So now we don't have ANY reliable source of information about sales.

Regular Contributor

Quote Originally Posted by burningplatform View Post
    It looks that they updated the reports ONCE in the past week, and then STOPPED updating, again. How nice.
    Yes, I too think the same. They updated for two days and then it stopped working again.

Regular Contributor

Quote Originally Posted by burningplatform View Post
    At least in the past Nokia was responding with messages such as "reports not working, will be updated soon". Now they have even stopped responding. Great going Nokia.

It's amazing how few developers bother to post about all the issues with the Nokia store. Apparently majority of them do not mind not having ANY information and control over Nokia selling their software. They're fine with breakdown reports not being sent, invoices not being sent, payments not being issued, and now also the online reporting being broken.

No wonder Nokia doesn't give a flying #$%^ about fixing the problems if hardly anyone demands it.

Reports dont work. Today, three times showed different numbers for me!

Very annoying, but Nokia doesn't care!

Email, disscusion board, twitter, facebook... but not a single word from Nokia about this issue!

Angry Re: What a NIGHTMARE this store is

Totally agree. I also publish with Apple, Android and Windows Phone. Hands down Nokia is the most unintuitive, cumbersome, slow, difficult, pain in the ass company of all. Here's my story - Published app late December 2011, have about 900 Euro in sales as of mid June. Payments from Nokia = 0. They just now sent one of their strange invoices for, I think January sales. Then, they say my bank can't receive Euros (wrong). I've been jerking around with support going between their "Finance Team" for two weeks trying to get my first little payment out of them. It is such a joke. Apple and Android were paying me like clockwork the month after publishing.
    Nokia's new corporate saying: "We're not happy until you're not happy."

Regular Contributor

My sales never improved. Its the same. Are others too facing the same situation