Discussion Board

Page 34 of 40 FirstFirst ... 2425262728293031323334353637383940 LastLast

Re: Ovi reports not working?

Quote Originally Posted by Utumno View Post
    It's very simple. They are manually resyncing the databases; so far they have completed the first four days (17-20). The root cause is not fixed. This will come back in a month or so.
    You're right.

Please also note that this damn thing still DOESN'T WORK, as not only July data past Jul 20 aren't visible, but also AUGUST DATA DON'T SHOW UP (Aug 1st stats should already be available). Apparently, this thing is now MANUALLY OPERATED. The Nokia company that once controlled half of the smartphone market now is unable to fix a link between two databases...

How sad.

Yeah, they are manually updating it, 24/24, no time to answer any questions from us.

Data for three more days has just appeared but THE NUMBERS ARE EXTREMELY LOW. For an application that during the whole time had been in the first five (and often the second) on the Best Sellers list, I just can't believe that only 4-7 people a day were buying it. Did they lose our sales or is there something else going on?

Reports are in CHINESE today, again.

Unbelievable. They haven't fixed ANYTHING.

Quote Originally Posted by burningplatform View Post
    Reports are in CHINESE today, again.

Unbelievable. They haven't fixed ANYTHING.
    I'm Vietnamese, near to Chinese but nothing too, I think it's in MARS now =))

Unbelievable, this thing still doesn't work. They only added the old data and it stopped again on August 2nd, six days ago.

Not to even mention the breakdown reports, which Andrew @Nokia promised to be sent "by the end of the last week", and which OF COURSE no one has seen.

If anyone is thinking about becoming a Nokia publisher, PLEASE KEEP AWAY if you want to stay sane.
    Last edited by burning_platform; 2012-08-08 at 03:25.

The total downloads is increased but the number of money is still the same, how odds

reports are updating, but revenue is very less compared to previous months, is anyone facing the same situation

My revenue in August is also very low compared to earlier months. But i don't know what the reason is, a technical problem, or because many people are in holidays these days and don't buy apps.

Quote Originally Posted by burning_platform View Post
    Data for three more days has just appeared but THE NUMBERS ARE EXTREMELY LOW. For an application that during the whole time had been in the first five (and often the second) on the Best Sellers list, I just can't believe that only 4-7 people a day were buying it. Did they lose our sales or is there something else going on?
    Quote Originally Posted by nathanswami153 View Post
    reports are updating, but revenue is very less compared to previous months, is anyone facing the same situation
    Quote Originally Posted by Johnny_B View Post
    My revenue in August is also very low compared to earlier months. But i don't know what the reason is, a technical problem, or because many people are in holidays these days and don't buy apps.
    I also think that purchase numbers are very low. It's my first app but, I'm on top 5 bestseller (and for three day, in Turkey I'm first) but purchase number is very low. On the other hand, it seems that nobody bought from Turkey. I sent an email about it, and waiting for it. I think something goes wrong.

Regular Contributor

My stats seem to be fine regarding the download numbers. But the actual revenue decreases steadily from month to month (while the number of purchases remains constant or even increase). It might be that more purchases coming from regions with lower payouts (with respect to the payment matrix). What's really low are the actual payments (payout reports). It's about 25% of the estimated earnings - I am still hoping that the difference are pending operator payments.

Regular Contributor

My sales seem to be very low for the last days again. Anyone seeing the same?

Regular Contributor

last week, I'd say sales dropped dramatically. up to 10 times

Quote Originally Posted by vladestCh View Post
    last week, I'd say sales dropped dramatically. up to 10 times
    Yes, the same for me.

I think Nokia leaves only one server (looks like it is on 80286 processor) for developers. So, when they calculates data for sending invoices, they cannot calculate estimates, and vice versa.

Quote Originally Posted by DreadDog View Post
    Yes, the same for me.

I think Nokia leaves only one server (looks like it is on 80286 processor) for developers. So, when they calculates data for sending invoices, they cannot calculate estimates, and vice versa.

LOL.

Normally that is what happens, but it usually stops.

This time I do not think the invoices are the cause, since the reports are updating, is the sales that are really low.

I bet more in a problem in the store, perhaps connected to payments by operators. It's happened several times, so it is quite possible that it is more of the same.