Discussion Board

Page 35 of 40 FirstFirst ... 25262728293031323334353637383940 LastLast

Re: Ovi reports not working?

Quote Originally Posted by cotonet View Post
    LOL.

Normally that is what happens, but it usually stops.

This time I do not think the invoices are the cause, since the reports are updating, is the sales that are really low.

I bet more in a problem in the store, perhaps connected to payments by operators. It's happened several times, so it is quite possible that it is more of the same.
    Does it mean that if there are 100 purchases per day, report's panel shows only 20 purchases?

Because for example, on Monday, it shows 5 purchasing from A Country, after two days, it shows 15 purchasing for same "Monday" ! I didn't get why it happens. Any idea?

No. It means if 100 clients want to buy your application only 20 or less can really buy.

And according to a message on FB that I read now, a developer has already received complaints from customers who can't pay their applications by the operator or by credit card.

In recent breaks I received only complaints for payment by the operator, but it seems that this time the problem is greater, since there are problems also with payments by CC.

Regular Contributor

This time it might really be a store problem. My app's analytics show almost zero new sales for the past days, and this for multiple apps.

I don't have any data showing in my reports from 20.8 onwords!
    Not again! they just fixed it!

me too,no data from 20.8.

I have my first app published in ovi store in this month,and i didn't get paid.

so I have a question for those who get paid before: generally speaking,is the estimated income(showed in the reports) larger or smaller than the money you actually receive?

thanks!!

larger, you have to see the breakdown reports and payments from carriers can take much longer than credit card payments

Quote Originally Posted by lg21 View Post
    larger, you have to see the breakdown reports and payments from carriers can take much longer than credit card payments
    can we get the money in time each month?

thanks!!

Super Contributor

Quote Originally Posted by floatingLand View Post
    can we get the money in time each month?
    You get the money that Nokia has managed to get from the credit/debit card broker (bank) or the network operator (carrier) - where Nokia may have a direct agreement with the operator, or they might be going through a broker/aggregator -, and if it exceeds the minimum payment threshold.

Money that comes in (to Nokia) later (and until the minimum treshold is reached) will be debited to you later, even if the sale happened earlier (with operator billing, the delay may be several months, depending on the operator and the agreement between Nokia's and the operator, or the payment broker/aggregator that has/manages the actual operator payment connections).

Quote Originally Posted by petrib View Post
    You get the money that Nokia has managed to get from the credit/debit card broker (bank) or the network operator (carrier) - where Nokia may have a direct agreement with the operator, or they might be going through a broker/aggregator -, and if it exceeds the minimum payment threshold.

Money that comes in (to Nokia) later (and until the minimum treshold is reached) will be debited to you later, even if the sale happened earlier (with operator billing, the delay may be several months, depending on the operator and the agreement between Nokia's and the operator, or the payment broker/aggregator that has/manages the actual operator payment connections).
    Hi petrib,

My new game (it was published 17 days ago) was in top 4 in usa for 4 days and top 1 in turkey for 3 days and it stayed in top 10 for most countries. However, my report shows only 3 buyer from usa and 12 buyer from turkey. On the other hand, all statistics are increasing slowly for "same days". I mean if it shows 5 purchase for Monday, then it shows 8 purchase for same Monday.

Do you have any idea about that?

And if there is first moderator on the forum for half-year as minimum, could you tell us why invoices in this month are delayed again?

Regular Contributor

1 purchase for 4 days. fantastic job, team!

Regular Contributor

Quote Originally Posted by vladestCh View Post
    1 purchase for 4 days. fantastic job, team!
    Me too and it make me laugh to see your post.Kind of funny the way you write. .D

Regular Contributor

Me too, the purchases of my apps are dropped by 95% in the last 7 days...!!!
    Last edited by aymen_ka; 2012-09-24 at 14:10.

Reports are actually not working...!!!!

0 Sold applications last 7 days. I believe Nokias last maintainence failed and that's why we don't have any reports.

"The reports are undergoing a planned maintenance break from September 17th to September 21st , 2012 (subject to change). During this time, the estimated revenue reports will not be available. We apologize for the inconvenience and please feel free contact support at developer.support@nokia.com if you have any questions."