Discussion Board

Page 37 of 40 FirstFirst ... 2728293031323334353637383940 LastLast

Re: What a NIGHTMARE this store is

Visiting the topics older I discovered that it's been two years since the reports online do not work right.
    I wonder developers of how many in how many time you receive payments (bank transfer)?
    Is all month ?
    Each 6 month?
    In one year how many times you received payment?

This is the only form of discover if they are paying the developers. We need make a research in the how many payments are made.
    Thanks.

There are delays, reports problem, many other problems, but payments are issued every month and i can't complain on Nokia, because they always make things right so just ignore those problems and you will be fine

Quote Originally Posted by bjakuja View Post
    There are delays, reports problem, many other problems, but payments are issued every month and i can't complain on Nokia, because they always make things right so just ignore those problems and you will be fine
    This is not true. There was no payment in September.

Quote Originally Posted by andy_tolst View Post
    This is not true. There was no payment in September.
    Maybe for you, but yesterday Nokia give us double payment, so it is true for many developers

Maybe for you, but yesterday Nokia give us double payment, so it is true for many developers
    According to my calendar, yesterday was 8th of October - not September. So there was no payment in September.

Quote Originally Posted by onedeveloper View Post
    According to my calendar, yesterday was 8th of October - not September. So there was no payment in September.
    Payment for September happened yesterday, immediate payment, which means no 15 days delay , so that payment is delayed maybe 10 days in global, which is not big deal. And payment for October also happened yesterday which is a one week before regular time, so according to that you can't call Nokia Store a nightmare

Re: OVI REPORTS NOT WORKING AGAIN and AGAIN and AGAIN....

I think this 'scheduled maintenance' is actually a sign of progress. At least this is something new!
    I hope someone woke up, fired all the slackers who have been applying temporary fixes for 2 years now, and decided to reimplement from scratch.
    Patience

Payment for September happened yesterday, immediate payment, which means no 15 days delay , so that payment is delayed maybe 10 days in global, which is not big deal. And payment for October also happened yesterday which is a one week before regular time, so according to that you can't call Nokia Store a nightmare
    The point is that you claimed we got paid in September, and that is false. It is also false that we got paid for October already. I don't know in what time zone you are living, but again according to my calendar it is now 9th of OCTOBER. How could Nokia possibly pay for this month already, there are over 20 days left in this month.

Quote Originally Posted by onedeveloper View Post
    The point is that you claimed we got paid in September, and that is false. It is also false that we got paid for October already. I don't know in what time zone you are living, but again according to my calendar it is now 9th of OCTOBER. How could Nokia possibly pay for this month already, there are over 20 days left in this month.
    Wonderful job by payment team at the end...late August invoice & early ( 7 days early at least) invoice for September really fantastic from the developers point of view..& most of all an immediate payment (first time for the last 1 & 1/2 year) for both the invoice causes at least 21 days early payment for the september invoice..wow..Nokia rocks !!!!

Regular Contributor

Is there a date when the stats are expected to show reasonable numbers again? The last month was really hard because I have to run a business and I have no clue about my real earnings (even with the estimated stats which worked some time ago I could at least approximately estimate my expected payments).

Nokia Developer Expert

Hello all,

Breakout reports were sent last Friday and payment was only sent last week for those that exceeded the 100 Euro threshold. If you have not received one or the other, please email my team at developer.support@nokia.com. We'll do our best to help.

Sherwin

Regular Contributor

When we are going to see the online daily reports? For me it has been several weeks, it is down (I get the money, reports etc,) but I can't see if it is sailing daily basis? It was quite OK previously. Can Nokia do anything here? If somebody knows any news please post here and then I know when it might work again, so I don't need to check it daily.

For me the reports are stopped in 11 October.
    The Breakout reports are only for who have more than 100 Euro ?
    I don't receive nothing.

OK, so after nearly a MONTH of downtime and then just a WEEK of correct functionality, the online reports have been DEAD again for nearly TWO WEEKS now. And now they don't even bother to show any kind of message informing about technical problems like it was previously.

Does anyone know any proper word to describe this mess? "Pitiful", "pathetic", "hopeless".... it's all too little.

And I've tried three times to change my bank account information. Each time it was accepted, and then each time they sent the payment to the old account...

Does ANYTHING still work properly at Nokia?

Re: OVI REPORTS NOT WORKING AGAIN and AGAIN and AGAIN....

Quote Originally Posted by Utumno View Post
    I think this 'scheduled maintenance' is actually a sign of progress. At least this is something new!
    It is simply a new NAME for the same old ****.
    Just like now they call Series40-based Asha phones "smartphones".

Page 37 of 40 FirstFirst ... 2728293031323334353637383940 LastLast