Discussion Board

Page 6 of 40 FirstFirst 12345678910111213141516 ... LastLast

Re: Ovi reports not working?

Andrew, thank you for response, I wrote to OVI support team, now waiting for reply

Nokia Developer Expert

Quote Originally Posted by pippo2010 View Post
    Andrew, thank you for response, I wrote to OVI support team, now waiting for reply
    Hi Pippo2010,

Can you provide me with the subject line you used in your email so I can follow up to ensure this is being worked on?

Andrew

Seems reports are down once again. I have no data for august 13. Does anybody experience the same?

Yes, they aren't working since yesterday.

Down for me too, What rubbish timing ... I've only just release an paid app, the suspense is killing me!!!

Nokia Developer Expert

Hi all,

I've done a quick check on several content items and the reporting tool seems to be functioning as per normal.

Can you please send me a private message of your company name and names of the affected applications and I will look into this immediately?

Andrew

Mine's displaying some data now, I'll leave it till tomorrow morning to see what happens, thanks for the offer though!

It seems to happen once in a while our reports also came late last night and quite low. I guess the way data is gathered causes reporting interruptions. I've also noticed that updates to reports can come many times during the day even though it says on the report page that they come once every 24 hours.

e: I just checked before heading to bed, yesterdays disappointing sales went up and todays sales looked fairly normal. So I guess it is working again.

e2: funny thing. last two countries appear to have a single sale, but no revenue for the month, have to check in the morning ...
    #31 Georgia 1 0.00 €
    #32 Taiwan 1 0.00 €

e3: good morning, Georgia and Taiwan seem to be reporting revenue correctly and another pulse of sales had come during the morning hours so everything seems to be back to normal

e4: but ovi store is down for maintenance, there is a link for info, but in typical way it leads to nowhere. Come on guys
    Last edited by lucidmind; 2011-09-15 at 07:57.

Nokia Developer Expert

Quote Originally Posted by lucidmind View Post
    It seems to happen once in a while our reports also came late last night and quite low. I guess the way data is gathered causes reporting interruptions. I've also noticed that updates to reports can come many times during the day even though it says on the report page that they come once every 24 hours.

e: I just checked before heading to bed, yesterdays disappointing sales went up and todays sales looked fairly normal. So I guess it is working again.

e2: funny thing. last two countries appear to have a single sale, but no revenue for the month, have to check in the morning ...
    #31 Georgia 1 0.00 €
    #32 Taiwan 1 0.00 €

e3: good morning, Georgia and Taiwan seem to be reporting revenue correctly and another pulse of sales had come during the morning hours so everything seems to be back to normal

e4: but ovi store is down for maintenance, there is a link for info, but in typical way it leads to nowhere. Come on guys
    Keep us updated on your findings for the two countries. From our end it appears that the reporting tool is functioning accordingly. If there is any significant delays in the tool, please let me know and I will escalate this to the operations team.

We had made a public announcement on our support page about the Nokia store going down for maintenance on September 14, 2011. Please see the following link: http://support.publish.ovi.com/?p=1934&type=news. I will make an official statement in the discussion boards shortly. Please note that the Nokia Store is up and running once more and we apologize for the inconvenience caused by this.

Andrew

Regular Contributor

are the reports not working again

Super Contributor

Hi there, indome!

I will check right away and update here after I have a verification what is the current status. Please stay tuned...

Best,
    Marko
    [FONT="Comic Sans MS"][COLOR="Blue"][/COLOR][I]Marko Lumivuori
    Technical Support
    +358 40 8019330
    [email]marko.lumivuori@nokia.com[/email][/I][/FONT]

Nokia Developer Expert

Quote Originally Posted by indome View Post
    are the reports not working again
    There seems to be an issue with the reporting tool right now. See http://www.developer.nokia.com/Commu...ata-in-October for details. I will be updating that thread once I hear further feedback from the management team.

Andrew

Hi Andrew,

It look like statistics for MeeGo content again lost somewhere on its way to online reports. I have no updates for 2 days already. Affected both, free and paid content

Edit: oops, Symbian free content has similar problems, paid content seems to experience extra delays
    http://inmobisoft.com

Hi Andrew,

sorry for continous spaming about online reports, but it seems something not fully working again for paid content. Last 3 days (20, 21 and 22 November) no info about Symbian purchases (of course it could be that Symbian users suddenly stoped purchasing apps). Thanks in advance
    http://inmobisoft.com

Nokia Developer Expert

Quote Originally Posted by pippo2010 View Post
    Hi Andrew,

sorry for continous spaming about online reports, but it seems something not fully working again for paid content. Last 3 days (20, 21 and 22 November) no info about Symbian purchases (of course it could be that Symbian users suddenly stoped purchasing apps). Thanks in advance
    This may be just specific to your content. I've done a quick check with other publishers and their reports are functioning for the last three days. Can you provide me with your content item name or link?
    Andrew
    Follow @AndrewAtNokia on Twitter for news and updates about Nokia Publish!
    Andrew is now on Facebook to assist you with any publishing related inquiries.