Discussion Board

Page 38 of 40 FirstFirst ... 28293031323334353637383940 LastLast

Re: Ovi reports not working?

Quote Originally Posted by jetrix74 View Post
    From my experience (published first app almost 2 years ago), the sales data is preserved and repopulated in to the reports after the blackout. In few cases there has been a slight drop in the sales, once the data has been restored. In those cases the actual store has been down and not only the reports.
    When the reports don't work, it often also happens that the "Best sellers" list in the store shows some random items instead of the real ones. So if in such case your app disappears from the Best sellers list then less people find it and thus less people buy it. And in such sense problems with online reports DO have impact on sales. (that's assuming that you have any apps on the Best sellers list. I do)

Regular Contributor

Indeed, and the reports are still down (again). First there were problems with the reports last month (september) and now again in october where my sales have dropped to 0 from 12th of october....sigh..

Quote Originally Posted by burning_platform View Post
    When the reports don't work, it often also happens that the "Best sellers" list in the store shows some random items instead of the real ones. So if in such case your app disappears from the Best sellers list then less people find it and thus less people buy it. And in such sense problems with online reports DO have impact on sales. (that's assuming that you have any apps on the Best sellers list. I do)

Regular Contributor

Re: OVI REPORTS NOT WORKING AGAIN and AGAIN and AGAIN....

Quote Originally Posted by spao View Post
    Hello all

We are definitely working on getting payments and breakout reports to you. However, as you are aware, we've hit a snag in getting that information to you. Our estimated time to provide you with the reports and payments is mid-late October. We are definitely aware of the issues and we have not abandoned you.

If you would like to contact the support team, you can reach them at developer.support@nokia.com.

Sherwin
    Nokia Publish Support
    So now you fixed "every-month" problem, HOW ABOUT TO FIX THE RANKING OF APPLICATIONS IN BEST SELLERS LIST ?!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Every month I have huge drop on sales because of this. My app goes down from 10-20 position to 200-300.

The online reports should be working now. The payments were not affected by online reporting problems.

Could you give the details of your application? How come it happens every month?

Re: What a NIGHTMARE this store is

We are sorry for the downtime. There should have been also a message about it after the maintenance break. The good news is that the reporting system is now getting up to the speed.

Could you send the steps (when did you try the change and what was the answer) of your bank account changes to developer.support@nokia.com.
    That will help us to avoid these kind of problems in the future.

Regular Contributor

Seems that staff for nokia developer is increasing.There are new moderators here.Just not sure if there are hired to work for symbian or window.Maybe we could see the end of our nokia publisher report problem in nokia store.

Regular Contributor

Kalle, is it possible to send fee reports monthly even if payments doesnt exceeds 100euro?

" Just not sure if there are hired to work for symbian or window." We are hired to work for Nokia Store publishing.
    " Maybe we could see the end of our nokia publisher report problem in nokia store." We are working hard with our limited resources to avoid them too.

" Kalle, is it possible to send fee reports monthly even if payments doesnt exceeds 100euro? " Did you mean the automatically generated reports that are based on the real payments? With those Nokia has 100€ threshold due to bank fees and overall practicality. It simply does not make sense to pay smaller amount of money as big part of it would go to the bank fees. Many publishers have asked even Nokia to hold the money further after 100€ threshold. However this situation differs around the world and we are considering lowering it for certain region(s) when our new system under development (under development==longer term ~2013 summer and no strict promises, just hope) would allow it.
    When it comes to more manually generated breakdown reports, there is no such limit than 100 euros. However we cannot yet do any promises about the montly frequency until we see how we can get the manual generation and source data under control.

it doesnt work...again
    Symbian & Qt developer. http://vladest.org

Nokia Developer Moderator

I guess it is the same as reported here: http://www.developer.nokia.com/Commu...shed-correctly, and in that case it may have started working again. (But I do not know where the referred e-mail came from).

Regular Contributor

I also have some funny stats at 20/1 to 23/1. Around that same period I know I have an extra purchase from Australia that hasn't shown up on the stats.

Edit: I'm finding that the reports are still backfilling.
    Last edited by CLTSchwarz; 2013-01-31 at 04:40. Reason: update

Reports are working and recovered now.

Regular Contributor

Quote Originally Posted by Kalle Nevala View Post
    Reports are working and recovered now.
    They are indeed working well for me now thanks!

Regular Contributor

Are they not working again or has interest for my app seriously taken a 5 day drop to zero purchases? Over the last 5 days the purchase numbers have steadily gone down in a straight line to zero.