Discussion Board

Question Dev certificate request IMEIs missing

Hi,

I have tried multiple times to submit a certificate request file that has 90 IMEIs attached, in exactly the same manner as I have in the past and for some reason it only recognises 8 in the certificate. Previous requests have let me submit far more than 8 and I am aware of the 1000 IMEI limit... No errors are generated and the certificate request tool and corresponding certificate request file show all 90 IMEIs.

Can anyone tell me if there is an encoding problem or if certain IMEIs are likely to cause an issue?

Kind regards,

Will

Re: Dev certificate request IMEIs missing

UPDATE:

I have regenerated a new CSR from 10 IMEIs and it works perfectly. Retrying the CSR with 90 and then decoding the created CSR shows that only 8 are in the CSR generated by the DevCertTool. I have tried exporting the list of IMEIs from within the tool and it creates the 90 IMEIs in a text file correctly. I have tried editing the text file in different editors (notepad/wordpad/text edit on mac etc) and in a hex editor to see if there are line break problems or anything is amiss. I can't see any problems but the tool is only generating 8 IMEIs in the CSR out of 90...

Any ideas??!

Thanks,

Will

Nokia Developer Moderator

Re: Dev certificate request IMEIs missing

Hmm, as far as I know that tool hasn't been touched in ages so if there is a bug, it must have been there all the time... Yet nobody as signalled it as far. I wonder if there's anything special about your setup, or your list of IMEIs...
    -- Lucian

If you are not yet a DVLUP member it is time to correct that mistake :) Click here to join: http://www.dvlup.com/lucian/Invite