Discussion Board

Thumbs down Requesting account deletion

Hello,

I was forced to create account to unsubscribe from e-mails which were being mailed to my e-mail address (I can remember downloading some stuff in 2006 and probably entering my e-mail address back then). Long story short, I would like this account to be deleted.

And furthermore, it would most definitely helped if you could enter e-mail address into "forgotten password" form.

Thanks
    Nivelo

Nokia Developer Moderator

Re: Requesting account deletion

If you click on Settings in the top-right corner, you can simply unmark "Yes, please send me Forum Nokia updates via e-mail" and "Subscribe to the free Forum Nokia Developer Newsletter".

I just received another e-mail from Nokia with subject "Show us your app @ SXSW – Demo at Nokia’s Developer Day". Even when all the checkboxes are being unchecked. Once again, I would like Nokia to STOP me sending ANY KIND OF e-mails and DELETE THIS ACCOUNT as soon as possible.

Thank you in advance
    Nivelo

Nokia Developer Moderator

Try the Contact Us link (bottom right corner of the page, just above the blue footer), perhaps it goes to somebody who can delete it.

(Retired) Nokia Developer Admin.

Quote Originally Posted by Nivelo View Post
    I just received another e-mail from Nokia with subject "Show us your app @ SXSW – Demo at Nokia’s Developer Day". Even when all the checkboxes are being unchecked. Once again, I would like Nokia to STOP me sending ANY KIND OF e-mails and DELETE THIS ACCOUNT as soon as possible.

Thank you in advance
    Nivelo
    please send me a note with your e-mail address and username etc. We have had a problem with that fulfillment house in the past not using the proper lists. If you want to contact us at the bottom make sure you let them know the exact mailing.

thanks,

Ron