I'm back with another unique problem.
First, let me tell you the whole scenario:
1. I create SVN repository for my code (since there's no built in support for it on WDE).
2. I check out that repo to somewhere else.
3. Backup current source dir
4. Import checked out repo as new project
5. Do 'Preview Web App'
6. I wait loooooong enough, but it's still on
7. I lost my patience and look at that dir. To my surprise, I found more that 13GB and counting _prev.wgt.
Packaging files from D:/WorkingDirectory/WebSDKWorkspace/projectxxx
I don't know what's the problem and if I use clean source (without SVN), I lost all change history (which is the whole point in using SVN!)
You guys have solutions?