I noticed a bug that happens on all WRT apps.
Steps to reproduce it:
- app must be a WRT widget
- phone should not have a internet connection
- internet connection should not be active and should not activate itself automatically
- Start a widget that need a connection.
- if the phone ask to search a wifi, you press OK
- now the widget is online
- Exit from your app
- internet connection is still active and will never close!
- You have to close the connection manually, even if you don't have any auto-connection on the phone.
At beginning, I was thinking that this is a bug of my apps, but now I saw that with every widget, the connection never close if I leave the app.