Discussion Board

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345

Re: Symbian Signed renewal

Hi,I have some questions to ask.

1. I have succeeded Express signed for several apps. but yesterday after clicking "Complete Signing", the status "Confirmed" has been going on for more than 24 hours. Why?

2. then, I upload a new sis app, when I click "Complete Signing" and select "Express Signed", It shows "Alert: We are having problems, please try after some time".

3. how to cancel the status "Confirmed"?

anyone can help me? thank you

hi all,
    I'm glad we have this discussion here.
    I've previously succeeded at express signing the application, but now I'm getting "Alert: We are having problems, please try after some time".
    I did try after sometime and this is almost full week ! after 7 submission which I'd like to trash ( but cannot since there was no delete button).
    Please help.

-terry

Quote Originally Posted by terryteltics View Post
    I've previously succeeded at express signing the application, but now I'm getting "Alert: We are having problems, please try after some time".
    Same here.

my time is running out...
    I don't know what is the Symbian Signing team do, but this is only 2 weeks from deadline and we still get "Alert: We are having problems, please try after some time". Anyone know how I'm supposed do right know ?

Hi,

I need to create an update package of an old application that is in a rom of a device. i want to test the update package. for that, i need to use same application uid. The device is new so i need to add one imei regarding the certificate. unfortunately, the service has changed, i don't understand in the new process, how can i update my developer certificate, with new imei that will cover the uid of my application that is in rom. i understand the process of creating a new certificate. but i only see that i can generate new uids.
    in the past, i just updated my certificate using my publisher ID certificate and the Symbian Developer Certificate Request application.
    how could i do this?

thank you
    bertrand

Nokia Developer Moderator

In the new system, you get certificates for the UID-s assigned to your Symbian Signed profile. Primarily these are your own UID-s, for adding others you should probably write an e-mail to symbian.signed@nokia.com - I assume they will ask for some proof that you have the right for updating that application.

ok thank you.

Nokia Developer Expert

Try reading the documentation to start with. It will help you. You don't need DevCert Request apps anymore, you don't need to define capabilities. Just list the IMEIs and the associated UIDs will come from your account. It is possible to "move" UIDs to your account if the original owner grants the permission.
    The documentation:
    http://www.developer.nokia.com/Commu...t_Certificates

The Nokia team has move old uid to my account, it's ok now.
    thank you

i am a new user but i cant creat a new account (www.symbiansigned.com) plz help me .

Nokia Developer Champion

And you are unable to do so because( do you have a registered company btw?)

Nokia Developer Moderator

If you have tried to register using the same email address you have used to register here, that won't work. Symbian Sugned is a service primarely designed for companies and it does not accept public email services (sucha as @gmai.com or @yahoo.com )
    Are you sure that you want/need Symbian Signed membership? Nokia Publish can sign your applications for free when you submit them for publication. Just register as a Nokia Store publisher and ask for the needed UIDs and devcert from there.
    -- Lucian

If you are not yet a DVLUP member it is time to correct that mistake :) Click here to join: http://www.dvlup.com/lucian/Invite

Hello,Has somebody can help me? I can't verfied my account with original Publisher ID!!!

My account was verfied by the Publisher ID before.
    But affter i clicked “no” in “Are you associated with company?” in “My Profile”,then save changes,I found all the information was lost!
    So i tried to Verify Account with original Publisher ID,but it show"This Publisher ID has been used to verify another account already. Please use another Publisher ID."
    The Publisher ID is used to bind cur account,it is not possible to verify another account!

I have mailed to "symbian.signed@nokia.com", but you hadn't contact to me.My colleague "w17ch@126.com " also mailed to you many times,but the problem hasn't resolved.Please help me to restore to its original as soon as quickly!

Symbian signed account is:
    E-mail::donglin@mrtech.cn

Thanks!

Where are the staff of Symbian Signed Support???
    My problem was written in this board for 7 days and mailed to ”symbian.signed@nokia.com” so many times, but no one replied to me.

I can't verfied my account with original Publisher ID,also tried to buy a new Publisher ID failed. The globalsign in china said my Publisher ID is not expired, so not allowed to buy a new one.
    Now i can't do anything just waiting for SymbianSigned's reply!I have one month did not send an app to 3rd party companies.

What is going on?
    Where are the staff of Symbian Signed Support?