Discussion Board

How to sign C32 SISPatch

My app uses a c32 plugin so I have the appropriate sis that installs the .esk and .prt file and is of type SP.

Now I need to get it signed but I get an error when I try to submit because of the uid 0x101F7989.
    I found on the wiki the following statement:
    "If the package file UID is 0x10202BE9 (update to central repository) or 0x101F7989 (update to c32) then you must work with a device manufacturer or Symbian to get your submission signed."

So how do I work with Nokia to get this submission signed? I already have a manufacturer dev cert from Nokia that grants me the appropriate capabilities. I don't see anything on the web site that addresses how to get a C32 plugin signed.

Thanks in advance

Nokia Developer Moderator

Re: How to sign C32 SISPatch

This may be one of the cases when you can write an e-mail to symbian.signed@nokia.com