Discussion Board

update of new publisher ID

Hi

We have applied for a new publisher ID from TC TrustCenter. And we use the tools from Symbian Signed to generate the .csr file and upload to the Open Signed Request. And we got the result as show in the picture (http://download.gtomato.com/sym/symbiansign.jpg). (Also we verfify the key and cer files are correct as we can use command 'signsis' to sign the sis file).

The Publisher ID is definitely issued within 24 hours and so the point 2 in the message is valid. My question is:

1. I search web and found that someone said we need to send the publisher ID to the Symbian Signed through private message to bind the publisher ID with the account. Should we do that? But I cannot find any way to send private message.

2. Is the upload of the csr file meaning binding of the publisher ID to the account (Of course I logined first before uploading). Do I need to do anything more?

3. Can anyone tell me whether I have completed all the step, and all I need to do is just wait for 24 hours?

Thankx a lot

Fanty
    Last edited by fanalty123; 2011-06-16 at 17:28.

Nokia Developer Moderator

Re: update of new publisher ID

Quote Originally Posted by fanalty123 View Post
    The Publisher ID is definitely issued within 24 hours and so the point 2 in the message is valid.
    Wait until the 24 hours pass and try again.

The Wiki contains an article about the steps, though it may be outdated: http://www.developer.nokia.com/Commu...ymbian_Signed)