Discussion Board

Hybrid View

:-1: error: [copydeploymentfolders] Error 1

:-1: error: [copydeploymentfolders] Error 1

sir i m having this error when i tried to make Qt Quick application.......

so plz provide me solution for this..................

Nokia Developer Expert

Re: :-1: error: [copydeploymentfolders] Error 1

-1 generally means not found in symbian environment, thus when do you get it ?

Also if you build for simulaotr on Qt Creator, if there any additional lines shown in console.

sir i got this error when i run my Qt quick program on Qcreater......

Nokia Developer Expert

on which target, and what gets printed on the console. Also how did you make the project ?

it occur on the build window.
    and i simply opened the QtQreater and then selected the Qt Quick option then i followed the required actions..then when i simulate the program in the Q simulator and then i run the project so i got this error and the simulation stopped

Nokia Developer Expert

you could check the console on Qt Creator, basically check the stuff that is in the bottom of the screen, it should show some more information there.

I just tried both Qt Quick UI and the application options and both worked fine. Also check that you are suing the Qt SDK 1.1 (i.e. the latest version)

this is the compile output which i get when i compile a simple hello world program:
    Running build steps for project easing...
    Starting: "c:\qtsdk\simulator\qt\mingw\bin\qmake.exe" C:\QtSDK\Examples\4.7\declarative\animation\easing\easing.pro -r -spec win32-g++
    The process "c:\qtsdk\simulator\qt\mingw\bin\qmake.exe" exited normally.
    Starting: "C:\QtSDK\mingw\bin\mingw32-make.exe"
    C:/QtSDK/mingw/bin/mingw32-make -f Makefile.Debug
    mingw32-make[1]: Entering directory `C:/QtSDK/Examples/4.7/declarative/animation/easing-build-simulator'
    g++ -c -g -frtti -fexceptions -mthreads -Wall -DUNICODE -DQT_LARGEFILE_SUPPORT -DQT_DLL -DQT_DECLARATIVE_LIB -DQT_GUI_LIB -DQT_CORE_LIB -DQT_HAVE_MMX -DQT_HAVE_3DNOW -DQT_HAVE_SSE -DQT_HAVE_MMXEXT -DQT_HAVE_SSE2 -DQT_THREAD_SUPPORT -DQT_NEEDS_QMAIN -I"c:\QtSDK\Simulator\Qt\mingw\include\QtCore" -I"c:\QtSDK\Simulator\Qt\mingw\include\QtGui" -I"c:\QtSDK\Simulator\Qt\mingw\include\QtDeclarative" -I"c:\QtSDK\Simulator\Qt\mingw\include" -I"..\easing\qmlapplicationviewer" -I"c:\QtSDK\Simulator\Qt\mingw\include\ActiveQt" -I"debug" -I"..\easing" -I"." -I"c:\QtSDK\Simulator\Qt\mingw\mkspecs\win32-g++" -o debug\main.o ..\easing\main.cpp
    g++ -c -g -frtti -fexceptions -mthreads -Wall -DUNICODE -DQT_LARGEFILE_SUPPORT -DQT_DLL -DQT_DECLARATIVE_LIB -DQT_GUI_LIB -DQT_CORE_LIB -DQT_HAVE_MMX -DQT_HAVE_3DNOW -DQT_HAVE_SSE -DQT_HAVE_MMXEXT -DQT_HAVE_SSE2 -DQT_THREAD_SUPPORT -DQT_NEEDS_QMAIN -I"c:\QtSDK\Simulator\Qt\mingw\include\QtCore" -I"c:\QtSDK\Simulator\Qt\mingw\include\QtGui" -I"c:\QtSDK\Simulator\Qt\mingw\include\QtDeclarative" -I"c:\QtSDK\Simulator\Qt\mingw\include" -I"..\easing\qmlapplicationviewer" -I"c:\QtSDK\Simulator\Qt\mingw\include\ActiveQt" -I"debug" -I"..\easing" -I"." -I"c:\QtSDK\Simulator\Qt\mingw\mkspecs\win32-g++" -o debug\qmlapplicationviewer.o ..\easing\qmlapplicationviewer\qmlapplicationviewer.cpp
    C:\QtSDK\Simulator\Qt\mingw\bin\moc.exe -DUNICODE -DQT_LARGEFILE_SUPPORT -DQT_DLL -DQT_DECLARATIVE_LIB -DQT_GUI_LIB -DQT_CORE_LIB -DQT_HAVE_MMX -DQT_HAVE_3DNOW -DQT_HAVE_SSE -DQT_HAVE_MMXEXT -DQT_HAVE_SSE2 -DQT_THREAD_SUPPORT -DQT_NEEDS_QMAIN -I"c:\QtSDK\Simulator\Qt\mingw\include\QtCore" -I"c:\QtSDK\Simulator\Qt\mingw\include\QtGui" -I"c:\QtSDK\Simulator\Qt\mingw\include\QtDeclarative" -I"c:\QtSDK\Simulator\Qt\mingw\include" -I"..\easing\qmlapplicationviewer" -I"c:\QtSDK\Simulator\Qt\mingw\include\ActiveQt" -I"debug" -I"..\easing" -I"." -I"c:\QtSDK\Simulator\Qt\mingw\mkspecs\win32-g++" -D__GNUC__ -DWIN32 ..\easing\qmlapplicationviewer\qmlapplicationviewer.h -o debug\moc_qmlapplicationviewer.cpp
    g++ -c -g -frtti -fexceptions -mthreads -Wall -DUNICODE -DQT_LARGEFILE_SUPPORT -DQT_DLL -DQT_DECLARATIVE_LIB -DQT_GUI_LIB -DQT_CORE_LIB -DQT_HAVE_MMX -DQT_HAVE_3DNOW -DQT_HAVE_SSE -DQT_HAVE_MMXEXT -DQT_HAVE_SSE2 -DQT_THREAD_SUPPORT -DQT_NEEDS_QMAIN -I"c:\QtSDK\Simulator\Qt\mingw\include\QtCore" -I"c:\QtSDK\Simulator\Qt\mingw\include\QtGui" -I"c:\QtSDK\Simulator\Qt\mingw\include\QtDeclarative" -I"c:\QtSDK\Simulator\Qt\mingw\include" -I"..\easing\qmlapplicationviewer" -I"c:\QtSDK\Simulator\Qt\mingw\include\ActiveQt" -I"debug" -I"..\easing" -I"." -I"c:\QtSDK\Simulator\Qt\mingw\mkspecs\win32-g++" -o debug\moc_qmlapplicationviewer.o debug\moc_qmlapplicationviewer.cpp
    g++ -enable-stdcall-fixup -Wl,-enable-auto-import -Wl,-enable-runtime-pseudo-reloc -mthreads -Wl -Wl,-subsystem,windows -o debug\easing.exe debug/main.o debug/qmlapplicationviewer.o debug/moc_qmlapplicationviewer.o -L"c:\QtSDK\Simulator\Qt\mingw\lib" -lmingw32 -lqtmaind -lQtDeclaratived4 -lQtGuid4 -lQtCored4 -LC:\OpenSSL-Win32_full\lib
    Copying application data...
    mingw32-make[1]: Leaving directory `C:/QtSDK/Examples/4.7/declarative/animation/easing-build-simulator'
    'xcopy' is not recognized as an internal or external command,
    operable program or batch file.
    mingw32-make[1]: *** [copydeploymentfolders] Error 1
    mingw32-make: *** [debug] Error 2
    The process "C:\QtSDK\mingw\bin\mingw32-make.exe" exited with code 2.
    Error while building project easing (target: Qt Simulator)
    When executing build step 'Make'

i also have the same problem.
    I run the example the same problems occurs at the beginning.

The problems: 'xcopy' is not recognized as an internal or external command,
    operable program or batch file.
    mingw32-make: *** [debug] Error 2
    The process "C:\QtSDK\mingw\bin\mingw32-make.exe" exited with code 2.
    Error while building project easing (target: Qt Simulator)

I checked my c\windows\system32, the xcopy file does exist....what is the problem?
    can anyone help me please, cause i cannot deploy anything (

cheers,
    devi

I have similar issues with QtCreator 2.2.1 on Windows 7; on Mac it is working ok; So I can not develop on Windows; JFK ! Nokia FIX THIS ! You are not supporting the beloved Microsoft OS, Steve Ballmer is going to be mad

aashu30 can you post your .pro file?

Hi, i'm having this problem.

this is the program output error:

Running build steps for project Prueba...
    Configuration unchanged, skipping qmake step.
    Starting: "D:\QtSDK\mingw\bin\mingw32-make.exe"

D:/QtSDK/mingw/bin/mingw32-make -f Makefile.Release
    mingw32-make[1]: Entering directory `C:/Dropbox/Nacho/Proyectos/QT/Prueba-build-desktop-Qt_4_7_4_for_Desktop_-_MinGW_4_4__Qt_SDK__Release'
    Copying application data...
    mingw32-make[1]: Leaving directory `C:/Dropbox/Nacho/Proyectos/QT/Prueba-build-desktop-Qt_4_7_4_for_Desktop_-_MinGW_4_4__Qt_SDK__Release'
    "xcopy" no se reconoce como un comando interno o externo,
    programa o archivo por lotes ejecutable.
    mingw32-make: *** [release] Error 2
    The process "D:\QtSDK\mingw\bin\mingw32-make.exe" exited with code 2.
    Error while building project Prueba (target: Desktop)
    I've searched for this error and founded that (Maybe) this is caused for errors in the env. variable "Path", so i added the system 32 folder to that, and this is my Path variable value now:

D:\Archivos de programa\Java\jre7\bin; D:\Archivos de programa\Java\jdk1.6.0_25\jre\bin; D:\Archivos de programa\Java\jdk1.6.0_25\bin;D:\Archivos de programa\Microsoft SQL Server\100\Tools\Binn\;D:\Archivos de programa\Microsoft SQL Server\100\DTS\Binn\; d:\qtsdk\desktop\qt\4.7.4\mingw\bin\; %SystemRoot%\system32; %SystemRoot%;%SystemRoot%\system32\wbem
    i restarted but the problem persists. any tip?

[the program is the basic program "hello world" automatically made when you create a new QT quick project].

Thanks in advance!

Ignacio.

i've already solved the problem.

i think that some programs doesn't "understand" the spaces in the path variables, so, when you have the "Archivos de programa" folder in a part of your path, it makes that anything that goes from there to the end to "don't exist". I just copied the

"%SystemRoot%\system32; %SystemRoot%;%SystemRoot%\system32\wbem"
    to the beggining of the path env. variable and everything works well.

Nokia Developer Expert

it is well known fact that symbian tools do not allow spaces on path or file names, they basically will brake the build system.

I had the same problem.
    Just add to make the -no-copy argument.