Discussion Board

New symbian signed portal problems

Hi,

we want to express signed app, and day before portal was renewed we have no problems.

Today we have problems with "Submit app for signing", we are rejected with reason:

UID is not registered for the current account., UID: 0x2002CCCF, SigningOption: Express.

UID is not registered for the current account., UID: 0x2002CCCF, SigningOption: Certified.
    Before renewal we didnt have thise problems. We also test this with app version which was successfuly accepted 2 days ago.
    By policy this UID must be included.

Is there any problems on new symbian signed portal?

Thanks for answer

Re: New symbian signed portal problems

Ok, i guess you solved this problem, because today we successfuly signed application.

hello,i have the same problem with you!
    UID is not registered for the current account., UID: 0x20033C21, SigningOption: Express.
    UID is not registered for the current account., UID: 0x20033C1F, SigningOption: Express.
    UID is not registered for the current account., UID: 0x20033C1E, SigningOption: Express.
    UID is not registered for the current account., UID: 0x20033C21, SigningOption: Certified.
    UID is not registered for the current account., UID: 0x20033C1F, SigningOption: Certified.
    UID is not registered for the current account., UID: 0x20033C1E, SigningOption: Certified.

I want to know how to solve this problem!Can you hlep me?
    My email is feijialike@gmail.com

Thanks for answer!

Nokia Developer Moderator

This is not the board guys. Ovi Publisher program and Symbian Signed are two different things, the latter one is discussed in http://www.developer.nokia.com/Commu...n-and-Security
    Make sure to read the renewed documentation, http://www.developer.nokia.com/Commu...Symbian_Signed, and the sticky thread about known issues (http://www.developer.nokia.com/Commu...e-Known-Issues)

yeah,but i can not find the solution for this problem,can you help me?

Nokia Developer Moderator

Unfortunately I can not. However related announcements, posts from Symbian Signed personnel are expected to go in that board.