Discussion Board

"My Dashboard" or Submissions tab show "page not available"

Another quirk that I noticed for our account on the new portal is that the page "My Dashboard" (https://www.symbiansigned.com/signed...ission/history) doesn't seem to work for me. Both immediately after logging in, as well as when clicking on "My Dashboard", I get the following error message:

Oops! It looks like the page you are trying to find isn't available.

I can still get to all the other tabs by clicking on my user name at the top of the page, but the "Submissions" tab also produces the same error.

Has anyone else seen this?

Re: "My Dashboard" or Submissions tab show "page not available"

Quote Originally Posted by mgroeber9110 View Post
    Both immediately after logging in, as well as when clicking on "My Dashboard", I get the following error message:

Oops! It looks like the page you are trying to find isn't available.
    I find that this is still an issue for me - is anyone else seeing this problem as well, or is this a specific bug with my account? It occurs with both Internet Explorer and Firefox.

Screenshot attached...
    Attached Images Attached Images

Re: "My Dashboard" or Submissions tab show "page not available"

For what it's worth, the error went away after I tried to submit my application for the first time - now I can see a history of my old submissions (from one account; it seems that the manufacturer-approved account was not merged...), but when I try to submit an application with All -TCB, I get a verification failure: "
    Your application requires AllFiles,DRM, TCB which are only available for Certified Signed".

One step forward, one step back... hopefully a mail to symbian.signed at nokia.com can resolve this...