Discussion Board

Question new Symbian signed - unable to use express signed

When I submitted my file for signing it did not give me an option to use "express signed" and instead directed me to certified signed. Now it is sitting in my sibmission history table with the status "ready for testing" and not clear whether I have to do something to get it tested or symbiansigned will take care of it. Any advice?

Re: new Symbian signed - unable to use express signed

I have this same problem. I am unable to 'express sign' anything. How can this be done on the 'new and improved' SymbianSigned site - it was easy on the old one... We have 14 apps read to sign and no way to do it. :-(

I have the same problem. When I press "Complete Signing", only one selection "Certified Signed" appeared, "express signed" didn't appear. I want to know why and what should I do?

Nokia Developer Moderator

What capabilities do your applications use? Should they be suitable for Express Signed to begin with? Did you fail the Express Signed audit with a previous submission?
    These are things that would explain why you are only offered only the Certified Signed path. If you think that something is wrong about this, post the full details and of course write to symbian.signed@nokia.com
    -- Lucian

If you are not yet a DVLUP member it is time to correct that mistake :) Click here to join: http://www.dvlup.com/lucian/Invite

Quote Originally Posted by zhangjia8899 View Post
    I have the same problem. When I press "Complete Signing", only one selection "Certified Signed" appeared, "express signed" didn't appear. I want to know why and what should I do?
    hello ,I have the same problem.Could you tell me what should I do ?
    thanks.