Discussion Board

Regular Contributor

Cert Signing check failed?

Hi,
    My app has 19 capabilities (ALL -TCB), and afteri submitted my sis (already signed by publisher id), i got the following error:

Your submission requires capabilities that are not available for signing option: 'Express'
    Your submission requires capabilities that are not available for signing option: 'Certified'

I requested ALLFILES and DRM in ALLFILES,DRM AND TCB tab and it is already approved. Also i downloaded dev cert and tested my app with that ok.

What is the reason? Any one met this?

Thanks!

Nokia Developer Moderator

Re: Cert Signing check failed?

It would appear that you have the capabilities approved but only for obtaining developer certificates not also for actually submitting the apps into the certification process. I suggest that you should either contact Symbian Signed throug their email address or create a new capability request and explicitely ask for the capabilities to be added for both sides of the process.
    -- Lucian

If you are not yet a DVLUP member it is time to correct that mistake :) Click here to join: http://www.dvlup.com/lucian/Invite

Regular Contributor

Quote Originally Posted by ltomuta View Post
    It would appear that you have the capabilities approved but only for obtaining developer certificates not also for actually submitting the apps into the certification process. I suggest that you should either contact Symbian Signed throug their email address or create a new capability request and explicitely ask for the capabilities to be added for both sides of the process.
    what do you mean by "create a new capability request and explicitely ask for the capabilities to be added for both sides of the process"

Regular Contributor

Just contact symbian.signed@nokia.com or any other of symbian signed people that you know, and tell they to add the right of submission sis with manufacturer capabilities. Maybe you should re-sign the capability agreement of nokia again, because the new signed protal didn't transfer it from the old one.