×

Discussion Board

Results 1 to 11 of 11

Hybrid View

  1. #1
    Registered User
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Posts
    16

    Talking Does QML Video element support seek feature?

    hi ,
    I use video element of QML to play a video. I want to implement seek the video using Video element, but I found there is no such kind property or method of Video to support this feature..
    Can someone tell me whether the video element support this?
    Thanks~!

  2. #2
    Nokia Developer Champion
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Location
    Ahmedabad, Gujarat, India
    Posts
    3,852

    Re: Does QML Video element support seek feature?

    hello xiaojun789

    i am not sure if there is a direct property to seek a video, but there is something known as position which takes miliseconds as input.

    Try that i guess it can meet your needs.

  3. #3
    Registered User
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Posts
    16

    Re: Does QML Video element support seek feature?

    yes, it has that property, but I set this property, it doesn't take effect. have you try it?

    Thanks~!

    Quote Originally Posted by gaba88 View Post
    hello xiaojun789

    i am not sure if there is a direct property to seek a video, but there is something known as position which takes miliseconds as input.

    Try that i guess it can meet your needs.

  4. #4
    Nokia Developer Champion
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Location
    Ahmedabad, Gujarat, India
    Posts
    3,852

    Re: Does QML Video element support seek feature?

    hello xiaojun

    yes i tried the position property of the video element and it worked very nicely. Can you tell me how did you tried that??

  5. #5
    Registered User
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Posts
    16

    Re: Does QML Video element support seek feature?

    Thanks~! pls see following code, that's my way

    Video{
    id:videoPlayer
    anchors.fill: videoPlayerItem // never forget to mention the size and position
    source:"/home/jerry/Videos/SANY0003.MP4"
    focus: true
    position: 100000
    }

    Quote Originally Posted by gaba88 View Post
    hello xiaojun

    yes i tried the position property of the video element and it worked very nicely. Can you tell me how did you tried that??

  6. #6
    Registered User
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Posts
    16

    Re: Does QML Video element support seek feature?

    BTW, I run this on Ubuntu environment..

    Quote Originally Posted by xiaojun789 View Post
    Thanks~! pls see following code, that's my way

    Video{
    id:videoPlayer
    anchors.fill: videoPlayerItem // never forget to mention the size and position
    source:"/home/jerry/Videos/SANY0003.MP4"
    focus: true
    position: 100000
    }

Similar Threads

  1. QML Flickable Element performance
    By cadlg in forum [Archived] Qt Quick
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 2011-03-18, 01:57
  2. QML QtMultimediaKit Video Element
    By Onddo in forum [Archived] Qt Mobility Project
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 2010-12-23, 19:07
  3. Replies: 1
    Last Post: 2009-03-23, 10:16
  4. Replies: 7
    Last Post: 2007-06-08, 07:38

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
×