Discussion Board

Aplication cant be found!

Hi there. First I want to complain about the customer service options available to a publisher on Ovi store. I have just been on the phone with a support lady from Nokia for 24 minutes (long distance, cost a fortune). My first question was if she was able to help me with my "publisher account issues", she said yes and 24 minutes later she told me that she had talked to level 2 support and that I need to submit any question here. its a forum! And cannot be counted on for a fast response...

Anyway:

My problem is that I cannot find my application in Ovi store. My application does not show for the English speaking communities (e.g when I go to Ovi store, select English as language and search, the application doesn't show). This I find weird since I have selected both English, English(US), Spanish and Spanish(Latin America) as languages to be distributed to, and all countries as well. I can find it when using Spanish, but not when using English. Please advise!
    The application name is:"Mi manual del bebé: Embarazo" which translates into "my baby manual : pregnancy"

Hope you can help me and in a timely fashion since I have a newsletter out there promoting an application that cannot be found!!!

Re: Aplication cant be found!

That's unfortunate... When did it pass Nokias QA and when did it update to published state?

Nokia Developer Moderator

There is a support address: publishtoovi dot support (at) nokia.com
    The unfortunate thing is that it is Friday, and it is already evening/night (except for the American continents).

Nokia Developer Expert

Quote Originally Posted by Jakob.Jensen View Post
    Hi there. First I want to complain about the customer service options available to a publisher on Ovi store. I have just been on the phone with a support lady from Nokia for 24 minutes (long distance, cost a fortune). My first question was if she was able to help me with my "publisher account issues", she said yes and 24 minutes later she told me that she had talked to level 2 support and that I need to submit any question here. its a forum! And cannot be counted on for a fast response...

Anyway:

My problem is that I cannot find my application in Ovi store. My application does not show for the English speaking communities (e.g when I go to Ovi store, select English as language and search, the application doesn't show). This I find weird since I have selected both English, English(US), Spanish and Spanish(Latin America) as languages to be distributed to, and all countries as well. I can find it when using Spanish, but not when using English. Please advise!
    The application name is:"Mi manual del bebé: Embarazo" which translates into "my baby manual : pregnancy"

Hope you can help me and in a timely fashion since I have a newsletter out there promoting an application that cannot be found!!!
    Hi Jakob.Jensen,

Are you still having this issue? I had just double checked in the Ovi Store for your application "Mi manual del bebé: Embarazo" for both Spanish and English using a France proxy and it is visible on my end. If you are still unable to find your content, I suggest to contact publishtoovi.support@nokia.com so they can give you the actual distribution parameters your application is restricted to.

Andrew