Discussion Board

Hybrid View

Can-not Re-Verify Symbian Signed account with New Publisher Id.

In the NEW Symbian Signed website.

1.> I Verified myself using a Publisher Id bought last year.
    2.> I bought a new Publisher ID a few days back.

I cant Submit applications signed with new Publisher ID as my existing account is verified with the old ID

Could anyone tell me please how do i Re-Verify myself with the new Publisher Id.
    Abhishek karmakar

never- Never - NEVER -- !!! NEVER !!! GIVE UP

Nokia Developer Moderator

Re: Can-not Re-Verify Symbian Signed account with New Publisher Id.

Hi!

When you go through the account verification procedure the "verified" status is assigned to your account with an expiration date which is set to the expiration date of the Publisher ID itself. The server will then send/show you notifications as you get closser to that expiration date so that you prepare in advance and get a new Publisher ID certificate. However this new Publisher ID can only be used after the current one expires and the account becomes non-verified.

If you have a good reason to ask for a publisher ID change on your account, please send an email to symbian.signed@nokia.com and ask for assistance.

Best regards,
    Lucian
    -- Lucian

If you are not yet a DVLUP member it is time to correct that mistake :) Click here to join: http://www.dvlup.com/lucian/Invite