Discussion Board

Multiple signing accounts

Hello

I understand things are busy at the moment but I have a few problems with the new system that I am hoping to get sorted quickly.

Firstly I have multiple accounts, one for SymbianSigned, one for Nokia.Sybiansigned, one for SE and one for SA. I can log into the first and verify it but due to the verification process limiting one publisher ID to one account I cannot verify the others.

Second problem is I have software that has been waiting on Nokia to sign off for several weeks (should have completed and been sent to the customer 3 weeks ago). As I cannot verify the other accounts I cannot even see if they have been passed yet.

I see mention in some posts of merging accounts but no details on how to do this.

Any help greatly appreciated.

Thanks

Re: Multiple signing accounts

Speaking to the test house I now find apps they have already tested but not been able to sign are no longer visible to them.
    I am guessing this is because the account used to upload them originally is not validated. (and cant be as the publisher ID has already been "used" on another account.)

I also cannot upload the application again to the working account as the analysis fails as it cant be Express or Certified signed as the manufacturer capabilities have not yet been granted.

Why is nothing ever straight forward and why arent there enough staff working on this to actually reply to emails.......

Anyone gettings apps tested? And other things...

Has anyone been able to get an app tested since this wonderful transition took place?

I have an app that was submitted under the old nokia.symbiansigned.com and had already accepted the quote. The app and the correct status were transitioned over to my new account but the test house (sogeti) says they can't get access to it. Are test houses able to access and test people's submissions? Are they able to access submissions done before the transition?

I'm thinking I perhaps should resubmit the app but I don't see a way to cancel the current one.

Also, anyone been allowed to change their email address in the profile? I still can't and my emails to symbian.signed@nokia.com to change it from that idiotic @symbiansigned have gone ignored.

Finally, my email request to symbian.signed@nokia.com to enable submitting c32 SP packages that was sent even before the transition took place has gone ignored. Anyone had luck with this?

Re: Multiple signing accounts

Quote Originally Posted by TimFowle View Post
    I also cannot upload the application again to the working account as the analysis fails as it cant be Express or Certified signed as the manufacturer capabilities have not yet been granted.
    I wonder if I have the same problem because the test house told me Nokia has not granted the manufacturer capabilities request. But I've already submitted the request in the new website and been accepted! I also am able to download a dev cert and using devcerlist.exe, I can verify that it grants me the manufacturer capabilities I need.
    I just tried uploading my app again but this time signed with the new certificate and it gave me the error:

"Your application requires AllFiles,DRM, TCB which are only available for Certified Signed.
    There was a problem with the publisher id used to sign the submission file(s)."

But we just renewed our pub ID a few months ago.
    AHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!! Was there any kind of real testing done on this thing before it went live or did they just test that colors look pretty and moved on!!???