I am developing a widget for series 40 mobile devices using the ovi browser platform. Unfortunately i haven't been able to upload the widget to the ovi server for testing purposes using the short url method describeb in the articule "Getting started with Series 40 Web Apps".
I follow line by line the instructions
1) Inside the WDE, right click in the current proyect of the Proyect Explorer Window. A Context Menu appears
2) Then select Deployment Setting
3) Define none device for deployement target
4) Then click OK
The console output is:
Packaging files from C:/Documents and Settings/victor/WebToolsWorkspace/Probando
Uploading project to preview server...
Upload successful - 21 jul 2011 06:53 PM
5) Then a go to my device (X3) with the propper ovi browser client installed.
6) Launch the ovi browser client
7) GO to the url "http://goo.gl/wNVBf&type=webapp1_0" (see output of step 4) then a see a page of google displaying this:
404: Page not found – the page http://goo.gl/wNVBf&type=webapp1_0 does not exist.
If you typed in or copied/pasted this URL, make sure you included all the characters, with no extra punctuation.
So things goes wrong for me this time.
I tried and search across the googleverse nothing was found.
Hope anyone can help me!
Thanks for advance.