Hi, I have some errors in the implementation of my program, but which are not, here I leave the errors:
1) C:\ejemplos_qt\teratermobile\cliente.cpp:-1: error: undefined reference to `QTcpSocket::QTcpSocket(QObject*)'
\QtSDK\Symbian\SDKs\Symbian1Qt473\EPOC32\BUILD\ejemplos_qt\teratermobile\TERATERMOBILE_EXE\GCCE\UREL\cliente.o:-1: In function `cliente::cliente()':

2) C:\ejemplos_qt\teratermobile\cliente.cpp:-1: error: undefined reference to `QTcpSocket::QTcpSocket(QObject*)'
\QtSDK\Symbian\SDKs\Symbian1Qt473\EPOC32\BUILD\ejemplos_qt\teratermobile\TERATERMOBILE_EXE\GCCE\UREL\cliente.o:-1: In function `cliente::recv()':

3) C:\ejemplos_qt\teratermobile\cliente.cpp:-1: error: undefined reference to `cliente:arseMessage(QString)'

4) C:\ejemplos_qt\teratermobile\cliente.cpp:-1: error: undefined reference to `QAbstractSocket::abort()'

5) C:\ejemplos_qt\teratermobile\cliente.cpp:-1: error: undefined reference to `QAbstractSocket::connectToHost(QString const&, unsigned short, QFlags<QIODevice::OpenModeFlag>)'

6) C:\ejemplos_qt\teratermobile\cliente.cpp:-1: error: undefined reference to `QAbstractSocket::isValid() const'

and my code cliente.cpp is this:

#include "cliente.h"
#include <QtNetwork/QTcpSocket>

cliente::cliente()
{
//READ: Instanciar Socket y conectar las señales, la

==>> socket = new QTcpSocket(this);

connect( socket, SIGNAL(connected()), this, SLOT(conectado()));
connect( socket, SIGNAL(readyRead()), this, SLOT(recv()));
connect( socket, SIGNAL(disconnected()), this, SLOT(disconnect()));
connect( socket, SIGNAL(error(QAbstractSocket::SocketError)),
this, SLOT(displayError(QAbstractSocket::SocketError)));