Discussion Board

how to develop a sync plugin for pc suite to symbian 60 - 3650

hi there,

I'd like to develop a sync plugin for the pc suite, or eventually to develop a stand alone app, with featured desktop-symbian sync.

the point is: where to start? I have a symbian 60 based phone - nokia 3650 - which seems not to be supported by the connectivity sdk 3 beta (and I don't know if the connectivity sdk is enough for me).

I noticed pc suite uses mRouter, but I haven't got any useful informations about it.

so my question is: what should I do in order to develop such featured application? are us - the developers - actually supported?

thank you.

MRouter sync engine

Matro,
    For now doesn´t have any documentation regarding MROuter. I'm doing for my self. I'm implementing a Recognizer that will listen when a MRouter connection start in the phone. At the PC Side you have to Register and hack for you self the MRouter Components and its a Hard job. Anyway it's possible but it's a long job to understand the MRouter API without documentation.

Regards.

opening the VB one a machine with the PC Suite installed gives some type library such as the ECFileManagerViewSupportS interface, which should give high level file transfer capabilities; however, there are no documentation around at all.

can developers be supported? I'd like to.