Discussion Board

Hybrid View

Nokia Developer Champion

Facebook Login Issue

Hi,
    Though this article doesn't not belong to this category, but I have posted thinking that may be someone might have faced the same issue and can put some light on this.

I have created a facebook app for Nokia using QML. The app was running fine till day before yesterday, but from yesterday I am not able to loggin to the app.
    When I start the app I get the login screen with the username and password. when I put the user name and the password it doesn't come up the permission page, but gives me some error message
    "This page contains the following errors
    error on line 3 at column 417: Expected '#' or '[a-z A-Z]' but got '&'
    Below is a rendering of the page up the the first error"

I am using the url "https://graph.facebook.com/oauth/access_token?client_id=YOUR_APP_ID&redirect_uri=YOUR_URL&client_secret=YOUR_APP_SECRET&code=THE_CODE_FROM_ABOVE"

Please let me know if anyone facing the same issue.

Re: Facebook Login Issue

check whether the permissions are correct in your facebook applications page.

Super Contributor

It would be more useful to see your code and the message you actually get.
    The code u are using expects a string which contains letters (a z), but it gets a '&'.

I also have the same issue. There is a workaround here which works for me: http://stackoverflow.com/questions/7...acebook-mobile.
    Experienced NFC app developer looking for projects. I have developed one of the few NFC enabled applications on Ovi Store, and can take your app from idea to Ovi Store.
    Short summary: Expertise in Qt/Symbian with NFC. Knowledge of Java MIDlets and JSR-257. 10 years experience of development with C/C++/C#.NET and Java.
    I am located in Sweden. Please send a private message if you are interested.