Discussion Board

Hybrid View

Regular Contributor

Negative invoice? And other payment questions

I received an invoice that seemingly cancels a previous invoice from a week earlier. I haven't yet set the bank details, so there couldn't have been a remittance. It includes something like below. What does it mean?

Code:
    0 PC <sum from previous invoice>

Original delivery quantity: 1  PC
    settled by credit memo...:  1- PC
    Total net value: 0,00
    Some other questions:

Are there any "transfer fees" on remittance?

Can I get the detailed breakdown report along with the invoices rather than after remittance?

Is there a problem with not filling in banking details until the overall sum is substantial enough (beyond the obligatory 100 EUR)?

Re: Negative invoice? And other payment questions

Someone from OVI can fill in but I answer what I know...

I received the same "zero" invoice but still received the payment that was in the original invoice.
    There are no "transfer fees"
    My guess is that you could fill them in once the sum is close to the 100€, but why wait...

Nokia Developer Expert

Hi Jrez,

Andrew here from Publisher Support. I have spoken to the Payment team in regards to this invoice you have received. There had been a processing error on our end and several publishers have received an invoice statement with incorrect values of 0 Euros. The payment team is investigating this further and we apologize for any inconvenience and alarm caused by this issue.

Are there any "transfer fees" on remittance?
    The remittance email does not include transfer fees; if you find a discrepancy between the amount received and the amount the remittance/invoice states, please kindly approach your bank for information on this.

Can I get the detailed breakdown report along with the invoices rather than after remittance?
    The Nokia invoice and remittance is automatically sent by the system while the Detailed Breakdown report is sent separately by the Publisher Support Team shortly after. We generally send all three documents around the same period.

Is there a problem with not filling in banking details until the overall sum is substantial enough (beyond the obligatory 100 EUR)?
    We usually advise publishers to fill in their bank details soon after registration and update the Publisher Support Team should there by any chances to their banking information. If your account has reached the 100 Euro threshold and your banking information is not provided, we will send you a reminder via email to fill in this information to the Ovi Publish tool. The only problem with not filling in this information is your payment will be carried over to the next payout cycle if the payment team is unable to capture your bank information at that point.

Regular Contributor

Thanks jetrix and Andrew.

Quote Originally Posted by Andrew Nokia View Post
    The remittance email does not include transfer fees;
    So there are no fees from Nokia's side.

The Nokia invoice and remittance is automatically sent by the system while the Detailed Breakdown report is sent separately by the Publisher Support Team shortly after.
    I haven't yet received breakdown reports, assumably because the banking details weren't set yet. Is it possible to receive these reports immediately with the invoices, rather than along with the remittance confirmation email?