Discussion Board

acknowledgement for thanks to Symbian support team and developer platform members

Its my acknowledgement email for the precious support and guidance that Symbian support team and Developer Platform users provided me through out my MS thesis and today i have succesfully defended my thesis on "Convergence of mobile phones and wireless sensor netwroks" i used symbian for developing mobile phone (E52)applications on S60 3rd Ed. FP2 SDK. I made use of Bluetooth, Wifi, document handling, user interface APIs. If any one requires help on this topic he is most welcomed for my advises.

Once again thanks to all. I may not stay in touch with you guys as it was limited to my thesis only.
    Best Regads
    awais qureshi
    +923005178180

Super Contributor

Re: acknowledgement for thanks to Symbian support team and developer platform members

Hello there, Awais Qureshi

I am happy to hear you got your MS thesis finalized with the support and guidance from Symbian team ans Developer Platform users.

We hope to still see you around and feel free to communicate back with us on any further development needs.

Take care!

Best,
    Marko
    [FONT="Comic Sans MS"][COLOR="Blue"][/COLOR][I]Marko Lumivuori
    Technical Support
    +358 40 8019330
    [email]marko.lumivuori@nokia.com[/email][/I][/FONT]