Senior Software Engineer - SDK development-SWA0000002K
Join our highly motivated international team as a Software Engineer within our Nokia Automotive product group. In this role you will be a part of a high-achieving team which is creating the breakthrough connectivity technologies for enabling smooth and safe usage of the Ovi Services and 3rd party applications in the car environment. You will get to integrate latest technologies and gadgets directly to the most advanced high end cars in the industry!
You will be responsible for developing new tooling solutions for internal and external application developers. The work will range from Qt SDK and tool development to joint development of new applications with our partners. You will work collaboratively with other engineers inside and outside of the team as well as business development and product marketing to maximize the adoption of the automotive team services and solutions.
Success demands ability to learn quickly, adapt and apply knowledge into practice while continuously improving your performance. Due to having joint projects with partners good communication skills are needed.
- Bachelor or Masters in Computer Science, or an equivalent qualification
- Over 5 years of experience in the field of SW development with Qt or C/C++
- Experience of commercial application or software tool development
- Good knowledge of algoriths and design patterns
- Ability to learn fast, work efficiently, pay attention to the details and quality objectives
- Team player by nature
- Fluent in English, both in spoken and written form
Apply online to this position.