Discussion Board

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Nokia Developer Moderator

Re: the estimated revenue become larger,but the payment become less

Quote Originally Posted by pls125 View Post
    Have the same issue too... Estimated revenue was bigger, but invoice much smaller.
    Is anyone got any explanation from the support team?
    Hi,

I had responded to this earlier in the same thread. I'll paste my answer here:

It is quite common to see your actual revenue get smaller overtime as the amount owed for the operator billing portion is accumulated while your few payment allows enough time for operator payments to be received by Nokia. If the time between the publication date and your first payment is relatively large (3-4 months), your first payment you receive should generally be closer to the estimated revenue in comparison to the subsequent months.

That said, the credit card portion should always be accounted for and you should receive all credit card payments in full in the following payout cycle, once again keeping in mind the 100 € threshold.

Please contact the Nokia Publish Support team and we can evaluate your case further. Let me know if you have any further questions on this.

Andrew

It seems there is a problem in online reporting tool which covers 0 euro problem. Does anybody else has a problem on purchase count? My apps' purchase count decreased around 40% in last two week.

Quote Originally Posted by yapiskan View Post
    It seems there is a problem in online reporting tool which covers 0 euro problem. Does anybody else has a problem on purchase count? My apps' purchase count decreased around 40% in last two week.
    Yes,I have the same purchase count problem!
    As you can see:
    September:About 800 everyday
    But 30th.September decrease to 428 suddenly
    October:500->260. 500 decrease to 260!
    It is 260 yesterday.My god!?
    Last edited by magine; 2011-10-08 at 07:35.

Even with the reporting issues, Could the drop be partial to blame for people not updating their store app? My downloads have also dropped 50% since September.

Regular Contributor

I observed the same from September 30. ~400 purchases per day in September, ~250 purchases then until yesterday, ~120 purchases yesterday (stats was updated, now 255 purchases yesterday). Position of my apps in categories and top paid apps does not changed from September. What's the problem? I do not believe that numbers after 29 September are real, because this drop in sales is too sharp, and there was a 0 Euro revenue problem in the same time. What's going on?
    Last edited by lostdev; 2011-10-09 at 08:21.

Nokia Developer Moderator

Quote Originally Posted by lostdev View Post
    I observed the same from September 30. ~400 purchases per day in September, ~250 purchases then until yesterday, ~120 purchases yesterday (stats was updated, now 255 purchases yesterday). Position of my apps in categories and top paid apps does not changed from September. What's the problem? I do not believe that numbers after 29 September are real, because this drop in sales is too sharp, and there was a 0 Euro revenue problem in the same time. What's going on?
    This is likely related to the current issue encountered with the online reporting tool. See http://support.publish.ovi.com/?p=2130&type=alert. The R&D team is diligently working on fixing this. Please await further news on this matter and I apologize for any inconvenience caused.

Andrew

Quote Originally Posted by Andrew Nokia View Post

This is likely related to the current issue encountered with the online reporting tool. See http://support.publish.ovi.com/?p=2130&type=alert. The R&D team is diligently working on fixing this. Please await further news on this matter and I apologize for any inconvenience caused.

Andrew
    So our current daily sales are not correct?

Also, it's been one full week... Since the announcement.

我也来自山东,我是做游戏的,你啦?