Discussion Board

A couple of issues with my theme

Hello. I'm about to finish customizing a theme for my 2680 (series 40). Can you help me find the grey grandient bar on this image? Also, can the dark blue text be changed. I have not been able to find this. Also, on the other image, which correspond to the special character for text messages, I have a problem: the selected character is not visible: white on white. I don't know what I have to change to give it a color, or to change the color of the selected background. Any idea? I think the screen background is the same as the notes background, but I've tried changing that and the white square over the white character is still there.

Re: A couple of issues with my theme

As regard, the first issue, I suppose it's not customizable, because I've just been testing several themes and it's the same for all.

I have just founded out. It uses the same color as the calendar highlight.

Regular Contributor

As for the first issue: The list highlight for non-available items can be skinned in Carbide.ui but will only show up in newer phones (from Series 40 6th Edition on).