Discussion Board

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Re: (Resolved) Issues affecting Reporting Data in October

Thanks Nokia, Andrew, R&D team, and all involved in the resolution of the reporting problem.

All of your works been much appreciated.

Cheers!

Nokia Developer Expert

Re: ALERT: Information about the Online Reporting Tool, showing transactions of 0 €.

Hi lostdev,

Can you please send us an email at developer.support@nokia.com with your publisher's information so we can investigate if there are issues with your report? Please provide me with the ticket reference number so I can extract your email from our database.

Andrew

Regular Contributor

Re: ALERT: Information about the Online Reporting Tool, showing transactions of 0 €.

Quote Originally Posted by Andrew Nokia View Post

Hi lostdev,

Can you please send us an email at developer.support@nokia.com with your publisher's information so we can investigate if there are issues with your report? Please provide me with the ticket reference number so I can extract your email from our database.

Andrew
    I sent e-mail some time ago regarding this (ticket #76883). I should note, however, that in my case there was a drop in count of purchases, and not only in estimated revenue amount. As I know, there are other complaints regarding similar issue, for example, this one (the situation is very similar to mine):

http://www.developer.nokia.com/Commu...l=1#post862564

Nokia Developer Expert

Quote Originally Posted by lostdev View Post
    I sent e-mail some time ago regarding this (ticket #76883). I should note, however, that in my case there was a drop in count of purchases, and not only in estimated revenue amount. As I know, there are other complaints regarding similar issue, for example, this one (the situation is very similar to mine):

http://www.developer.nokia.com/Commu...l=1#post862564
    Hi lostdev,

I will respond directly to the support ticket #76883.

Andrew

Regular Contributor

Can you share your findings here? I have unexpected lower sales count too.

I can't be sure it's abnormal, though, because the Ovi problems started almost aligned with the end of a sale I did. But even so, it's much lower than what it was before the sale.

Nokia Developer Expert

Quote Originally Posted by jrez View Post
    Can you share your findings here? I have unexpected lower sales count too.

I can't be sure it's abnormal, though, because the Ovi problems started almost aligned with the end of a sale I did. But even so, it's much lower than what it was before the sale.
    Please email developer.support@nokia.com with your publisher name so I can analyze your reports. Would you happen to have screenshots of your reports prior to the fix? Please provide me with the support ticket reference number so I can pull this from our database.

Andrew

Quote Originally Posted by lostdev View Post
    Thank you, Andrew! Any comments regarding sales drop at the 30 September and in the begginning of October? I should note that last week my sales in general are returned to September averages, but I can't see any changes in Ovi statistics at the beginning of the month - they are still 30-40% lower than usual.
    Me too, do you planed to fix the reports from the begining of october?

Nokia Developer Expert

Quote Originally Posted by flotron View Post
    Me too, do you planed to fix the reports from the begining of october?
    Can you please send me a private message and provide me with your publisher name so I can analyze your reports? This issue should have been fixed (as of the 18th of October).

Andrew

Nokia Developer Expert

We have gathered the reports of the affected publishers and are currently communicating with the Nokia Development team to see the cause of the lower than average sales reports during this period. I will update you when I hear further feedback on this matter.

Andrew

Regular Contributor

Hello

Since three days (October 24 and 25 and 26, 2011), my OVI publisher statistics don't show any reporting data for the number of sold items. The bars of the chart suddenly dropped to zero.

I think that there is something else wrong with my statistics. Yesterday, I've sent a message to developer.support@nokia.com but didn't got a reply till now.

Patrick

Yep, We are seeing this as well paid items not being updated while free items are being update.

Nokia Developer Expert

Quote Originally Posted by shaii View Post
    Yep, We are seeing this as well paid items not being updated while free items are being update.
    Hi Patrick and Shaii,

Please send me your publisher names via private message and let me know the ticket reference number contained in the auto-response message when you emailed us at developer.support@nokia.com. If you cannot find this email, please send me the email address used to contact us.

Andrew

Nokia Developer Expert

@Herra, Pippo2010, patrickfrei, @shaii, @fredericobsantos, @magine, @meh.at, @sdanati84, @jibiao, @pls125, @lukejee, @Poly, @Flotron, @lostdev:

Thank you all for providing me with your publisher information. I have consolidated the reports and escalated this to the management team. Due to the number of publishers affected by this issue, I foresee immediate action being taken on this. I will follow up closely on the status and report back here once a fix is implemented.

Once again, I apologize for all the inconvenience caused by this.

Andrew
    Last edited by Andrew Nokia; 2011-10-26 at 22:08.

Unhappy Re: ALERT: Information about the Online Reporting Tool, showing transactions of 0 €.

Quote Originally Posted by Andrew Nokia View Post
    @Herra, Pippo2010, patrickfrei, @shaii, @fredericobsantos, @magine, @meh.at, @sdanati84, @jibiao, @pls125, @lukejee, @Poly:

Thank you all for providing me with your publisher information. I have consolidated the reports and escalated this to the management team. Due to the number of publishers affected by this issue, I foresee immediate action being taken on this. I will follow up closely on the status and report back here once a fix is implemented.

Once again, I apologize for all the inconvenience caused by this.

Andrew
    Don't forget about me.. i'm having this issue too

Regular Contributor

Quote Originally Posted by flotron View Post
    Don't forget about me.. i'm having this issue too
    And me, and me :-P