Discussion Board

Download signed application file

Hello,

I've uploaded an application to OVI/Nokia store. It got signed by OVI/Nokia and costs 1€.

I'd like to know if I (as the owner of the application) can download the signed application file?

Reason: If I'll update the application in the future, I'll loose the old signed file version as it will get overridden by the new signed file version. So, I'll not be able to archive it.

Thank you for your help,
    Patrick

Regular Contributor

Re: Download signed application file

No you can't download it.

You should be able to store the unsigned or use the OVI certificate to sign for your test device IMEI.

Nokia Developer Expert

Quote Originally Posted by patrickfrei View Post
    Hello,

I've uploaded an application to OVI/Nokia store. It got signed by OVI/Nokia and costs 1€.

I'd like to know if I (as the owner of the application) can download the signed application file?

Reason: If I'll update the application in the future, I'll loose the old signed file version as it will get overridden by the new signed file version. So, I'll not be able to archive it.

Thank you for your help,
    Patrick
    Hi Patrick,

We are unable to provide you with the signed copy of your application due to the restrictions imposed by section 17 of the Terms and Conditions. This is to prevent distribution of your signed file to alternate channels outside of the Nokia Store. You may however obtain the unsigned version that you had originally uploaded to the Nokia Publish tool by going to your content file tab and downloading the file directly from there.

Andrew

Hi Andrew and Teemup

Thank you for your information.

Patrick