I have a problem with Qt Creator and Harmattan projects. I seem to get "No such file or directory" errors for all the libraries. If I create a new project using Qt Quick Components for Meego/Harmattan and choose Qt Simulator and Harmattan as targets and set it to run in Qt Simulator, everything is OK. If, however, I change the target to Harmattan it will underline the following with a green colour:

Code:
#include <QtGui/QApplication>
When hovering over it, I get "No such file or directory". Basically it does this with all the libraries which are not included with the project itself. But running the project works just fine. Switching back to Qt Simulator removes those errors until I go back to Harmattan.

As I said, everything works, but it's still very annoying, since all the auto completes and such do not work when Harmattan is set as the target, which really slows down my coding.

I've tried this in tow different computers and I get exactly the same results. Both are running Windows 7 64 bit. I've had this problem for quite a while and upgrading the Qt SDK has not solved this, nor reinstalling it. I got now the latest version. Qt Creator is 2.3.1.

Has anyone else encountered this problem? How to fix this? Or is this a bug with Qt Creator/Harmattan?

Cheers