I have two Meego apps for the N9 which have both failed QA for the same reason (below).
This makes no sense to me, this behaviour is from Meego, not my Qt apps.
On my N950 I'm unable to reproduce " application is closed after swiping from Right-Life".
And also " The application cannot be closed after swiping from Top-Down." does this mean my app is supposed to close when swiping Top-down". No other apps do this?.
I have emailed developer support, but no response. Anybody else had the same issues?

Comments from the QA team:
Failed QA.
ISSUE #1: SUMMARY: The application is closed after swiping from Right-Life.
STEPS TO REPRODUCE:
1. Download and install the content.
2. Launch the content.
3. Swipe the screen from Right-Left.
ACTUAL RESULT: The application closes.
EXPECTED RESULT: The application should not close when minimizing the application to recents by swiping: Left-Right, Right-Left, Down-Top. For Portrait applications, swiping from Top-Down should close the application and it should not appear in recents. For Landscape applications, swiping the device from Top-Down while holding the device in Landscape should close the application and it should not appear in recents.
AFFECTED DEVICES: N9 Firmware: v 10.2011.34-1_PR_003.
FREQUENCY REPRODUCED: 100%.

ISSUE #2: SUMMARY: The application cannot be closed after swiping from Top-Down.
STEPS TO REPRODUCE:
1. Download and install the content.
2. Launch the content.
3. Swipe the screen from Top-Down.
ACTUAL RESULT: The application cannot be closed.
EXPECTED RESULT: The application should not close when minimizing the application to recents by swiping: Left-Right, Right-Left, Down-Top. For Portrait applications, swiping from Top-Down should close the application and it should not appear in recents. For Landscape applications, swiping the device from Top-Down while holding the device in Landscape should close the application and it should not appear in recents.
AFFECTED DEVICES: N9 Firmware: v 10.2011.34-1_PR_003.
FREQUENCY REPRODUCED: 100%. (public, Qa in progress -> Qa failed)