Discussion Board

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Nokia Developer Expert

Re: Please let us know if you have not received a response from Nokia Publish Support

Quote Originally Posted by indome View Post
    Hi Andrew,
    Can you please check this ticket #83022
    Hello,

Yes I believe I had sent a follow-up email on Nov 18. Did you manage to receive it?
    Andrew
    Follow @AndrewAtNokia on Twitter for news and updates about Nokia Publish!
    Andrew is now on Facebook to assist you with any publishing related inquiries.

Regular Contributor

Re: Please let us know if you have not received a response from Nokia Publish Support

Quote Originally Posted by Andrew Nokia View Post
    Hello,

Yes I believe I had sent a follow-up email on Nov 18. Did you manage to receive it?
    Yes, I received it, but my application is still pending in QA and its not live yet. So wanted to know whether I have been prioritized.

Nokia Developer Expert

Quote Originally Posted by indome View Post
    Yes, I received it, but my application is still pending in QA and its not live yet. So wanted to know whether I have been prioritized.
    I've just requested for this app to be prioritized. Please stay tuned for the QA update.
    Andrew

Hi,

I just wanted to tell you that I emailed Jonathan regarding a certificate request for J2ME, instead I get one for Symbian.

I emailed back to him since October 10th and I never got any reply.
    So I just want to follow up about that, since I was almost about to give up signing for free and go with Verisign to do it.

There is no case or ticket number with this. If you want me to send you the IMEI of my device again, just give me the email you want me to send it to.

Regards,
    Mark

PS. I only noticed this thread recently.

Nokia Developer Expert

Quote Originally Posted by foo_mark View Post
    Hi,

I just wanted to tell you that I emailed Jonathan regarding a certificate request for J2ME, instead I get one for Symbian.

I emailed back to him since October 10th and I never got any reply.
    So I just want to follow up about that, since I was almost about to give up signing for free and go with Verisign to do it.

There is no case or ticket number with this. If you want me to send you the IMEI of my device again, just give me the email you want me to send it to.

Regards,
    Mark

PS. I only noticed this thread recently.
    Hi Mark,

Just to clarify, we do not issue developer certificates for J2ME applications. We only issue for Symbian apps.

You may simply upload your unsigned Java app to Nokia Publish. When you are ready to submit your application, upload a .zip file containing both the Java supporting documentation and detail of content submission and flow diagram to the Additional Documentation field in your content file.
    Andrew

Super Contributor

QA Overview for my contents 337413 and 374489

Hi Andrew . Please tell me where exactly the problem of inavalid UID existing in my code again and again . I will correct it soon and resubmit the sisx files. Iam

seeing the icon clearly at my side but why the QA people are facing this issue gain and again . I have added given the paths of .mif files also in the .pkg file. please give me the exact solution.

(GTO_India)

Iam unable to PM you anymore.

Nokia Developer Expert

Unfortunately, I am unable to support publishers via private messages any longer. However, I have responded to your question in http://www.developer.nokia.com/Commu...olve-my-issues.
    Andrew

Super Contributor

Than you for extending your support in publsihing and resolving my queries. Now 2 o out of 3 contents which I have submitted got published in teh ovi store. Please do followup for my unpublished content

https://publish.ovi.com/content_items/show/212163#item

And update me the status of it so that it will also be publsihed soon. still how long does the QA take for it.

Shall I always keep the Minimum Os setting as "Required" in the metadata of the content .

Thanking You

Super Contributor

Ok The QA for that content mentioned (212163) has failed again as I have selected the wrong distribution of devices . Now I have changed the distribution limiting to compatabile devices i.e only ( s60 3rd , fp1 and fp2 ) devices only and resubmitted the sisx file.