Discussion Board

Regular Contributor

Qt SDK 1.1.4 installation problem - installer crashes / cannot update previous

Hi

When using the online installer for 1.1.4 on windows, it crashes at the point "Downloading archive for component: Notifications API simulator - MinGW 4.4"
    If I remove the simulator, it crashes at "Downloading archive for component: Simulator"

The offline installer refuses to download the whole way at the moment, with the server giving me a 416 when I try to resume the download past 500MB.

Upgrading from the previous SDK with the update tool resulted in an error writing to the QtSDK directory when installing, at about 70%

How can I resolve this?

Super Contributor

Re: Qt SDK 1.1.4 installation problem - installer crashes / cannot update previous

Read the complete description of the Qt SDK 1.1.4 : https://www.developer.nokia.com/info...f8/Qt_SDK.html

if not solve your problem file bug report. which is given at the end of this description.

regards,
    rahul

Regular Contributor

Re: Qt SDK 1.1.4 installation problem - installer crashes / cannot update previous

I have read that description, but if there is any information in there that will enable me to solve crashes in the installer, I must have missed it. I will file a bug report then.

Regular Contributor

Super Contributor

Quote Originally Posted by magicdave View Post
    Now they will look in to the matter and solve it as early as possible.

regards,
    rahul

Having the same trouble using the online installer for windows for a few hours now. I chose a standard install, not a custom install.

I chose the online installer because release notes state that support for Symbian Belle is confined to the online installer only.

- Bill