Welcome prospective publishers! We are excited to have you as a Nokia Publish partner. To help you to begin publishing with Nokia Publish, we have created a new FAQ list for all registration inquiries. You may find the full list in the FAQ section of our support page.

Before You Register…

How much does it cost to register as a Nokia Publisher?
Registering as a Nokia Publisher only costs 1€. This is a one-time non-refundable processing fee.

What payment methods to register as a Nokia Publisher?
The registration process accepts only credit card payments at this time.
Supported Credit Cards: MasterCard, Diners Club, Visa Electron, Visa, or American Express.

From which countries are publishers not permitted to publish to the Nokia Store?
Publishers from the following countries are on the US embargo list and will not be able to register in Nokia Publish:
- Cuba
- Iran
- Ivory Coast
- Zimbabwe
- North Korea
- Syria
- Sudan|
- Democratic Republic of Congo
- Côte d’Ivoire

What browsers work best with Nokia Publish?
Nokia Publish is supported on the following browser types:
- Mozilla Firefox (Recommended)
- Internet Explorer

Registering as a Nokia Publisher
How do I register as a publisher?
To create an account, go to Nokia Publish and click Register Now to start the six-step registration process.

Step 1: Country and account type selection
Step 2: Publisher information
Step 3: Administrative user
Step 4: Terms and Conditions
Step 5: Payment
Step 6: Email Verification

See page 10 of the Publisher Guide: Register as a Publisher for further details.

Information on Media Publishing can be found in Media Publishing Help section.

To apply for a Media Publisher account, contact us at developer.support@nokia.com.

Should I select Corporate or Personal account type when registering in Nokia Publish?
Nokia Publish offers two types of accounts:
- Personal accounts
- Corporate accounts

Individuals who want to distribute content can create Personal accounts in Nokia Publish. Corporate accounts are for legal business entities and must have a VAT or Business registration number and a Publisher Brand logo.

Corporate accounts have the option of apply for Media publishing. See Apply to be a Media Publisher on how to distribute personalization content such as audio,ringtones, video, and wallpapers.

If I register for a Personal account, can I change it to a Corporate account later?
Yes. Please contact us if you wish to upgrade your account. Note that Corporate accounts are for legal business entities and must provide a VAT or Business registration number and a Publisher Brand logo.

What are the guidelines for Publisher Names and Display Names?
Publisher Name – the name that will be associated with your applications in Nokia Publish. The publisher name is not displayed to the Nokia end-users. Publisher Names are unique and will be verified during the registration process. For Individual accounts, you can enter your name as your publisher name.

Public Name – the name that will be displayed alongside your content in the Nokia Store. This should be unique to prevent issues with your Nokia Store publisher profile.

Can I have multiple publisher accounts?
We only allow multiple publisher accounts if your company has different regional branches with different business addresses. The Public Name must also be unique to each other to prevent issues with the publisher profile in the Nokia Store.

Publishers are not permitted to create multiple accounts linked to the same company address.

How will I know if I have registered successfully?
You will receive an email confirmation letting you know that your registration was successful. If you do not receive a confirmation email, check any spam folders or filters to make sure that the email did not get auto-sorted to an incorrect folder.

Registration or Account Issues

I am unable to register to Nokia Publish with the login information sent to me. What should I do?
Known Registration Issues:

I can’t proceed past the Step 2/6: Publisher Information page.
- Check that the information you have entered is complete. Nokia Publish will notify you if you have entered invalid information.
- Check that the website URL you provided is valid.

I can’t proceed past the Step 5/6: Payment Page
- Check that your credit card information is accurately entered and the expiration date is valid.

If you have encountered an error page or are still having issues after the above steps, please contact us at developer.support@nokia.com.

My credit card is valid but I’m unable to successfully pay for registration. What should I do?
Many registration errors occur because the country or region or the information entered on the Personal Information page does not match the information associated with the credit card. If you are unable to register and you know your credit card is valid, try the following checks:

- The name on the card should match the name of the individual.
- The credit card address should match the billing address in the records of the credit card’s issuing bank.

If you have encountered an error page or are still having issues after the above steps, please contact us at developer.support@nokia.com.

I finished the registration process but did not receive my verification email.
Please follow the steps below to resolve this issue:

- Check your email spam or junk folder. Please be aware that some emails may be blocked by your ISP (Internet Service Provider).
- Check that you’re trying to log in from the exact email address you registered with. A common error is registering with an incorrect email domain (e.g., @comcast.com is not the same as @comcast.net). In addition, keep in mind that email addresses never begin with a “www” prefix.

If you’re still having trouble after the above steps, please contact us at developer.support@nokia.com.

I am unable to log into my Nokia Publish account.
Please follow the steps below to resolve this issue:

- Recover your password – On the login page, click Forgot username/password?
- Enter the email address of the account user and click Send.
- Check your email for the new password.

If you’re still having trouble after the above steps, please contact us at developer.support@nokia.com.

A user in my publishing account is having issues updating content.
Please request the cp_manager of your publishing account to review the roles assigned to each user. Only users with cp_manager and cp_developer roles are able to update and modify content.

Nokia app wizard publishers must use the Nokia app wizard tool to create, modify, or unpublish their content. See Nokia app wizard: Application Submission on how to update your app wizard application.

My account has been compromised and someone has been making unauthorized changes to my content items.
In the unfortunate scenario that your account has been hacked , please contact us straight away so we can take immediate action.

If you encounter any problems with the registration process or have further questions on this, please let me know or contact the Nokia Publish Support team at developer.support@nokia.com!

Best regards,
Andrew