Discussion Board

Post Time to publish to OVI store..

Hi,

1. How many days an application can take to publish if we have signed application.
    2. How many days an application can take to publish if we have unsigned application.

Thanks,

Re: Time to publish to OVI store..

Quote Originally Posted by SecondInnings View Post
    Hi,

1. How many days an application can take to publish if we have signed application.
    2. How many days an application can take to publish if we have unsigned application.

Thanks,
    Hi,

1. uncertain, I had about 3-8 work days.
    2. uncertain, I had about 7-14 work days.

CMIIW

Thanks
    Nokia Student Developer | Microsoft Student Partner
    - http://about.me/ciebal

Nokia Developer Expert

Quote Originally Posted by SecondInnings View Post
    Hi,

Thanks,
    Generally for both signed and unsigned applications, it would take 5 - 7 business days to complete the QA process. The signing and moderation process is relatively short as compared to the actual testing of your application itself. The number of devices/countries/languages you have selected in your distribution may also affect the processing time; however it should not take longer than 7 business days.

If you do see that it has taking longer than the 5-7 day period, let me know and I'll investigate the delay.

Andrew
    Follow @AndrewAtNokia on Twitter for news and updates about Nokia Publish!
    Andrew is now on Facebook to assist you with any publishing related inquiries.

Just a month ago it would take 3-4 business days for unsigned app to be published (if all Symbian^3 devices selected), but now review time increases again. I have app that is already 4 days in QA and not even started file testing
    http://inmobisoft.com

Nokia Developer Expert

Quote Originally Posted by pippo2010 View Post
    Just a month ago it would take 3-4 business days for unsigned app to be published (if all Symbian^3 devices selected), but now review time increases again. I have app that is already 4 days in QA and not even started file testing
    Hi Pippo,

We've been experiencing slower than average processing times with your content items as we are preparing for the new implementation of the In-App Purchasing program. In the mean time, I ask for your continued patience in this matter.

Should it exceed the SLA of 5 - 7 days, please let me know and provide me with your content item links so I can look into this delay.
    Andrew

Hi Andrew,

It's a good news that In-App purchase feature is moving forward. About QA time I still hope to be within 7 days limits as that app participates in competition Thanks

Edit: The app took 5 days to be published, so QA time increase is not that bad as I was afraid of
    Last edited by pippo2010; 2011-11-21 at 12:54.
    http://inmobisoft.com

Nokia Developer Expert

Quote Originally Posted by pippo2010 View Post
    Hi Andrew,

It's a good news that In-App purchase feature is moving forward. About QA time I still hope to be within 7 days limits as that app participates in competition Thanks

Edit: The app took 5 days to be published, so QA time increase is not that bad as I was afraid of
    Just for future reference, if your application is required to be processed quickly due to a legit business reason (i.e. deadline for a Nokia-related event, etc), you may contact us to ask for content priority and we will gladly expedite the content on your behalf.

Regardless, I'm glad that your content has made it through in time for the competition.
    Andrew