Discussion Board

Publish System Logs me out

Hi All,

Unfortunately my first post is a problem and just want to find out if anyone else is having this problem at the moment as well.

Basically each time I log into the Nokia Publish system using a client's details and click "Create New Content" I get logged out again - I have tried multiple PC's and browsers and always the same problem.

Funny thing is if I try another account, it works fine so not really sure what's happening.

Anyone had this problem or have an idea on how I can solve this? I have tried mailing support but gotten no response as yet.

Thanks in advance

Nokia Developer Expert

Re: Publish System Logs me out

Quote Originally Posted by NeilA View Post
    Hi All,

Unfortunately my first post is a problem and just want to find out if anyone else is having this problem at the moment as well.

Basically each time I log into the Nokia Publish system using a client's details and click "Create New Content" I get logged out again - I have tried multiple PC's and browsers and always the same problem.

Funny thing is if I try another account, it works fine so not really sure what's happening.

Anyone had this problem or have an idea on how I can solve this? I have tried mailing support but gotten no response as yet.

Thanks in advance
    Hi NeilA,

You may have to create a support ticket for us to investigate this. However, can you provide me with your company name or publisher name in case this is a quick fix on my end?

Thanks.
    Andrew
    Follow @AndrewAtNokia on Twitter for news and updates about Nokia Publish!
    Andrew is now on Facebook to assist you with any publishing related inquiries.