Discussion Board

Super Contributor

Cool I have resubmitted the sis files. Please check the contents in the metadata.

Mr Andrew I have resubmitted the sisx files after correcting the issues of icon , orientation issue, Installation on all drives isuue etc. Please update me the status of QA overview soon and check my contents asap and intimate me whether you find any issues still at the QA side.

Please delete some storage space by clearing unwanted msgs so that I will be able to send u PM

GTO_India
    Last edited by GTO_India; 2011-11-21 at 12:48.

Nokia Developer Moderator

Re: I have resubmitted the sis files. Please check the contents in the metadata.

Basically QA will take the content is evaluation according to their schedules, thus no need to inform about it here, unless of course it appears to take too long time.

Also please identify who's mail box is over the limit..

Super Contributor

Re: I have resubmitted the sis files. Please check the contents in the metadata.

Super Contributor

Hi yucca reply to this DB

http://www.developer.nokia.com/Commu...144#post870144 . Iam there now Can I discuss the QA issue with you now.

And what is the problem this time. As suggested plenty of times before. First make sure you do test the sis files with enough devices. Then make sure you do submit the correct sis files and graphics for each item you are submitting for.

Then do check what the QA says, and try understanding it, and then fix the problem.

Super Contributor

yucca Iam testing my apps on remote device access and it works fine and N95 dont support screeen orienatation.

Every time QA people are pointing out issues with App icon, installation on drives, covering total display area pbms

If you want people to be able to help you, you must START listening/reading what has been told you to try/do.

And also s bit of thinking is required sometimes.

As Stated by me and other N95 does support orientation change, also there has been loads of suggestions on how you can solve your problems, so PLEASE TRY THE SUGGESTIONS.

And please do not repeat same problems over and over again, unless you have actually tried what was suggested.

Also, do note that you can utilize the paid support, you appear to be familiar on utilizing it as well.