Discussion Board

QWidget app works ok on self-signed but not when submitted to OVI QA.

Good day

I've written an application using QWidget application for 3rd edition phones, and the app is working OK when I compile it and sign it with self signed certificate, but when I change the UID to protected range and submit it to ovi store, I'm getting QA error saying that the app freezes the phone when it starts.

I've tested it many times, and had some other people test the self-signed unprotected range UID, and it works OK all the time , but when submitting to OVI, its giving that QA Error

Does anyone have any idea on what could be the reason, how can I check this and/or what steps I should take to see where/why the problem is happening only when its submitted to OVI store.

Thanks

Super Contributor

Re: QWidget app works ok on self-signed but not when submitted to OVI QA.

Test same sis file that you submitted to Ovi team. If IMEI of your device is not included in your certificate then ask Ovi team to provide a new certificate.