Discussion Board

J2me:Displayable.setTicker() automatically switch off nokia mobile.need help to solve

Hi,

Im developing a mobile application in j2me.

In that application i use 6 screen which is extends from the classes javax.microedition.lcdui.Form,javax.microedition.lcdui.List,etc.
    I create a Displayable(javax.microedition.lcdui.Displayable) object displayable .
    i made an assignment displayable equals to my screen objects.After that i set a ticker using displayable.setTicker(Ticker ticker).

The following situations are only part of my application.My application runs in "Sony ericsson z530i" mobile successfully but in "nokia c200" mobile **"displayable.setTicker()"** automatically switch off the mobile.

I cannot resolve the solution.So please help me to solve the solution.Give me ur valuable ideas.

Regular Contributor

Re: J2me:Displayable.setTicker() automatically switch off nokia mobile.need help to s

Quote Originally Posted by J.SIVAKUMAR000@GMAIL.COM View Post
    Hi,

Im developing a mobile application in j2me.

In that application i use 6 screen which is extends from the classes javax.microedition.lcdui.Form,javax.microedition.lcdui.List,etc.
    I create a Displayable(javax.microedition.lcdui.Displayable) object displayable .
    i made an assignment displayable equals to my screen objects.After that i set a ticker using displayable.setTicker(Ticker ticker).

The following situations are only part of my application.My application runs in "Sony ericsson z530i" mobile successfully but in "nokia c200" mobile **"displayable.setTicker()"** automatically switch off the mobile.

I cannot resolve the solution.So please help me to solve the solution.Give me ur valuable ideas.
    what is symbian version of device? if updates are available then try to update device OS by using nokia suit and then try.
    Regards,
    Pradip