Discussion Board

Question Bank Information

Hi,

i was wondering which are the banks in Colombia that supports Nokia Store payments and if there are any special requirement that a bank must have to be valid for Nokia.

Thanks

Re: Bank Information

My guess is any bank that can receive international wire tranfers. It could be that you need to extract the 4-digit bank code from the international bank account number as it was done here: http://www.developer.nokia.com/Commu...nfo-for-Mexico

Nokia Developer Moderator

Quote Originally Posted by jcospina View Post
    Hi,

i was wondering which are the banks in Colombia that supports Nokia Store payments and if there are any special requirement that a bank must have to be valid for Nokia.

Thanks
    Basically, the bank need to accept Euros because that’s how Nokia pays unless you would like to add an intermediary bank to transfer funds to your own currency.

Andrew
    Andrew
    Follow @AndrewAtNokia on Twitter for news and updates about Nokia Publish!
    Andrew is now on Facebook to assist you with any publishing related inquiries.

Hi, thanks for your replies, is there anything special i need to do to set an intermediary bank, or is just to fill the form in the publish page?

thanks

Hi, thanks for your replies, is there anything special i need to do to set an intermediary bank, or is just to fill the form in the publish page?

thanks
    This bank information form in Nokia Publish is for your beneficiary account which is required in order for us to accept your intermediary bank information. Once you have provided your beneficiary account information in Nokia Publish, please email developer.support@nokia.com and provide the following to set up your intermediary bank account:

Intermediary bank details
    Bank country – [ ]
    Bank city – [ ]
    Bank street address – [ ]
    Bank name – [ ]
    SWIFT code – [ ]
    IBAN – [ ] or Bank account number – [ ]

Andrew
    Andrew

Im trying to fill the form "bank information" in my publisher account, and i have a question, what does bank code/number means?, because the only data i got from my bank are, SWIFT code, my account numer, ABA code and bank account number.

Thanks

Im trying to fill the form "bank information" in my publisher account, and i have a question, what does bank code/number means?, because the only data i got from my bank are, SWIFT code, my account numer, ABA code and bank account number.

Thanks
    For Spain, bank code is 8 digits = 4 Bank code + 4 Branch code. If you do not know your bank code number, can you enter all fields in your bank information and enter a dummy value "0000" for the bank code for now? We can get examples from the finance team on where we can extract this based on the information you provide in your bank details.

Also, please email developer.support@nokia.com and provide me with the ticket number so I can escalate this to the payment team accordingly.
    Andrew