Please advice on the below problem that i am facing.
Dev version : QT with 2.1 creator.
component/lib used :: QT 4.6.3.
target platform tested on device :: 3rd Edition FP2. device E72/E5
This problem happens on all the screens of my application.
Layout is simple. Each screen has a list widget in which we have custom list widget items.
irrespective of the screen i need to click the tracker button two times- ( ONLY for the first time the screen opens )- to select an option which leads to list_widget_on_item_activated slot and i am able
process ahead with code like showing a dialog or changing text or toggling a check box.
I am saying only for the first time the screen opens because even the toggle of the check box does reflect a tracker click.
i can am able to focus down and up on list widget with tracker ( different items highlighted as we scroll)
but the single click does go through and land on the list_widget_on_item_activated slot.
I have tried different combinations like .
- changing the focus policy, current i have no focus policy.
- settings focus/ edit focus once the widget is rendered.
- calling grab keyboard / grabmouse function as the soon as the widget is rendered.
- calling list widget raise function as the soon as the widget is rendered.
- post/sending a mouse clicked/ item selected event. as the soon as the widget is rendered.
- emitting a item activated signal as the soon as the widget is rendered.
none of the above seem to be helping me.
please do see that once the item is selected ( after double click ) every things as expected like toggling of check boxes etc.
Please advice if you have faced similar issue and work around.